Dr. Christine M. Wasanga
- Makworo, B.K., Wasanga, C.M & Olaly, Wilfreda (2014). Psychosocial factors that affect girls’ performance in secondary schools in Kenyenya, Kisii County, Kenya. International Journal of Psychology and Counselling. ISSN 19960816.
- Bett, G., Wasanga, C & Sirera, M (2014). Psychosocial effects of alcohol abuse on the non-drinking spouse in Ainamoi Division, Kericho County, Kenya. Kenya Journal of Guidance Counselling and Psychology, Volume 4, No.1. ISSN: 2226-0552
- Wambua, J & Wasanga C (2013). Parental Influence on Academic Performance. Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-36787-8
- Mathews, J.R & Wasanga, C. (2013). Indigenous Behavioural health in East Africa. The Encyclopedia of cross-cultural psychology, II: 700-703. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 9781118339893
- Wasanga, C.M & Oteyo, Samson (2012). Peers and siblings effects on alcohol and cigarette use among secondary school male students in Nakuru Municipality, Kenya. International Journal of psychology Vol 47 (supplement 1) ISSN 0020-7594
- Gachara E & Wasanga (2011). Rehabilitation of delinquent adolescents in Kenya: Challenges and implications for counseling. Kenya Journal of Guidance, Counseling and Psychology, vol 1, no.1.
- Maingi, L & Wasanga C (2011). Factors affecting career certainty among University Students. Kenya Journal of Guidance, Counseling and Psychology, vol 1, no.1.
- Mureu, M & Wasanga C (2011). Perception of dual roles of teacher counselors in technical schools in Thika County. Kenya Journal of Guidance, Counseling and Psychology, vol 1, no.1.
- Musau, J & Wasanga C (2011). Psychosocial challenges faced by internally displaced persons at Maai Mahiu camp at Rift Valley Province, Kenya. Kenya Journal of Guidance, Counseling and Psychology, vol 1, no.1.
- Nganga, R & Wasanga C., (2011). Assessment of premarital counseling offered in selected PCEA churches in Githunguri Division, Kiambu County. Kenya Journal of Guidance, Counseling and Psychology, vol 1, no.1.
- Wasanga, C.M (2009) “Child Abuse and psychopathology”. Report of the proceedings of the sixth African Conference on Child abuse and neglect with focus on early childhood development and education held on 4-6 May 2009 in UNECA Conference Centre, Addis Ababa
- Wasanga, C.M (2008) “Violence in Kenyan Schools and Peace Education: A Psychologist’s Perspective. Proceedings of the conference on Peace Education in Eastern and Central Africa. The State of the Art: Lessons and Possibilities held in Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya on 4th and 5th December 2008 (Kenyan Focus.
- Wasanga, C.M (1997). The attitude towards science among primary and secondary school students in Kenya. Nairobi. Academy of Science Publishers. ISBN 9966-83-92-4