ODONGO AKWABI GETRUDE
Name: Odongo Akwabi Getrude
I am Odongo Akwabi Getrude, an Administrative Assistant in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Kenyatta University. As the School Administrator, I endeavor to lead the School administration to realize operational excellence in all its activities, by offering administrative secretariat and supervisory services in order to ensure efficient and smooth running of operational responsibilities in the implementation of university policies in the school. I also assist with formulation of strategy, managing the Dean’s office finance and budgeting cycle, and governance. As the School Administrative Assistant, I also assist the Dean and senior faculty members in all aspects of the administration and management.
Training, Workshops, & Capacity Building
- 20th – 21st September 2018: Participated in a Curriculum Review Retreat.
- 21st – 23rd February 2018 :Participated in the 1st Regional Multi-Disciplinary, Multi-Sectoral Conference on Drug Demand Reduction and Supply Suppression.
- 9th – 11th February 2017:Attended a training on Transformative Leadership
- April – November 2016:Participated in the publication of the Chemchemi International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- 19th – 21st October 2010:Attended a training on Treatment Literacy and Advocacy
- Advanced Computer skills – (office applications including Microsoft Suite)