MARK WILMORTS ODHIAMBO
Qualification: Masters of Arts- Sociology (Com Dev’t & Project Mng’t)
I am Mark Wilmorts Odhiambo, an Administrative Assistant in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Kenyatta University. As the School Administrator, I endeavor to lead the School administration to realize operational excellence in all its activities, by offering administrative secretariat and supervisory services in order to ensure efficient and smooth running of operational responsibilities in the implementation of university policies in the school.
I also assist with formulation of strategy, managing the Dean’s office finance and budgeting cycle, and governance. As the School Administrative Assistant, I also assist the Dean and senior faculty members in all aspects of the administration and management.
- August 10th 2018 ,kenyatta University,Bioethics Training:A one day training on Ethical Issues in Research conducted by Professor Elizabeth Bukusi of KEMRI at Kenyatta University Conference Centre.
- June 2018 Kenyatta University,Governance, Risk and Compliance Training:Implementors Workshop Training on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) conducted by Margaret Mukira of Mileview College in Kenyatta University from 28th – 29th June, 2018 at Business Students Services Centre
- Awareness Course:Risk Awareness Course Training on Information Security and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 coordinated by Mileview College in Kenyatta University from 18th – 22nd June,
- 2018 at Business Students Services Centre
- May 2018 Kenyatta University,Enterprise Risk Management Course:Risk Management Workshop training on Risk Management process coordinated by Eddie de Vries of OneSource Africa and hosted by Kenyatta University from 8th to 11th May, 2018 at Kenyatta University Conference Centre (KUCC)
- February 2018 ,Kenyatta University:Secretariat member of the BAL Workshop Steering Committee that coordinated the ‘Being A Leader’ International Workshop Training hosted by Kenyatta University from 18th to 25th February, 2018 at KUCC
- Secretariat committee member that coordinated the 1st Regional Conference on Drug Demand Reduction and Supply Suppression, spearheaded by Department of Psychology, held between 21st and 23rd February, 2018 at BSSC
- November 2017 Appointed as a member of a university staff establishment implementation committee