- Wamuti, L. W., Bwire, A. M. and Were, V. (2022), “Status of the teaching and learning of Japanese language in tertiary institutions in Kenya”, European Journal of Foreign Language Teaching Vol. 6 (1), pp.21– 40
- Wamuti, L. W., Bwire, A. M. and Were, V. (2021), “The Perception of Japanese among teachers and learners in Kenya: A case of tertiary institutions”, Journal for Language Teaching, Vol. 55 (2), pp.67 – 89.
- Wamuti, L. W., Bwire, A. M. and Ndethiu, S. (2016), “Influence of culture in the interpretation of Japanese language instructional materials”, International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 10 (2), pp. 37-51.
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
- Wamuti, L. “Mother Language and Education". International Mother Language Day (IMLD) Conference on Hallowing Mother Language & Cultural Diversity in Africa. (February, 2019).
- Wamuti, L. “Socio-Cultural Influences on Interpretation of Instructional Materials for Japanese as a Foreign Language". 5th International Conference on Japanese Language Education in East Africa. Antananarivo, Madagascar (September, 2017).
- Wamuti, L. W., Bwire, A. M. and Ndethiu, S., “Influence of culture in the interpretation of Japanese language instructional materials”, International Conference on Foreign Languages and Literature, Kenyatta University (March, 2015).
- Wamuti, L. W. “Teaching Japanese to Tourism Students” （未出版）中東日 本語教育セミナー、カイロ。(in Japanese), International Seminar on Teaching Japanese Language, Cairo, Egypt (August, 2013).