Dr. Wilfrida H. A. Olaly
Specialization : Counselor education, HIV-related Knowledge, Attitudes and HIV High Risk Behavior amongst university, Differences in the number of Mispronunciation in English by Luo Children, Anger Management Counselor and Chemical Dependency
- Faculty of Education Interdisciplinary Session, 2011. ‘Early Childhood Education for Holistic Development of the Child” The Catholic University of Eastern Africa. Langata Campus, Nairobi, Kenya June 15th.- 16th, 2011
- The First Annual Academic Forum and Planning retreat presented by Texas Southern University, College of Education and the Center for the Development and Study of Effective Pedagogy for African American Learners Dec 2002.
- No Child Left Behind: A New Era in Education at Texas Southern University, May 2003.
- “Educational Impact of Minority Male Crisis in America-the Changing Role of Counselors” - March 2007
- College Academic Support Programs (CASP) at the Woodlands Waterway Marriot, Oct. 2007.
- Jesse H. Jones School of Business, Texas Southern University, Fifteenth Annual Southwestern Business Administration Teaching Conference: Teaching in the 21st Century: Technology and Beyond, Oct 2007.
- Teacher Related Factors Affecting Girls Performance in Secondary Schools in Kenyenya Sub-county Kisii County, Kenya.Kenya Journal of Guidance Counseling and Psychology Beatrice Kwamboka Mackworo, Beatrice Wasanga and Wilfrida Olaly
- Olaly, W.H.A. and Venable, R.( 2014). A comparative study on HIV-related attitude and HIV high risk behavior among Kenyan and American University students. International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology.To be out on 14TH. April 2014.
- Beatrice, Kwamboka, Makworo, Christine M. Wasanga, and Wilfrida Olaly (2014). Psychosocial factors that affect girls’ academic performance in secondary 2014. schools in Kenyenya, Kisii county, Kenya. International Journal of Psychology and Counseling. Vol. 6(9), pp.119-132, October, 2014.
- Olaly, W.H.A. (2010). Wilfrida’s Words of Wisdom. Altru Publishing Company, Texas. U.S.A.)
- Olaly, W.H.A. & Sonaike, Lola (2010) Comps Clinic- Counseling.Altru Publishing Company, Texas. U.S.A. (In process).
- Venable, R. H., Geyen, D., Adams, M., Cathy, S., Dillon, G., Griffin, V., Kennedy, D., Olaly, W., & Owhonda, G (2007).Alcohol use and perceptions of peer use by students at a Historically Black University. Louisiana Journal of Counseling, Vol.XIV, p.28