Mr. Maurice Simbili Mwichuli
Name: Maurice Simbili Mwichuli
- The 1st International Conference on Advanced Research in Humanities and Social Sciences held at the Kenya National Library Services Headquarters in Nairobi on 13th September 2019
- Presented a paper with a colleague Gloria Makokha entitled Struggle for Survival: Female Masculinization in Marjorie Oludhe MacGoye's Coming to Birth and Victoria and Murder in Majengo
- Esther Mbithi and Maurice Mwichuli: Language Policy and the Teaching of African Literature in Kenya ,Mombasa, Kenya ( Pwani University),11th-13th December 2014.
Publications and Conference Papers Presentations
- 2019- ‘Struggle for Survival- Masculinization of Female Characters as Presented in Marjorie Oludhe MacGoye’s Coming to Birth and Victoria and Murder in Majengo’.
- 2019- ‘The Web’A short story published online by Yours2Read. < https://www.yours2read.com/stories/the -web1
- 2018- Alienation in the Works of Yusuf Dawood. ISBN- 978-613-9-82119-8
- 2014- ‘Language Policy and Teaching of African Literature’, a paper written in collaboration with Dr. Esther Mbithi, senior Lecturer, Kenyatta University. Presented at the Pwani University Conference, 11th to 13th December.
Conferences, Training and Seminars Attended.
- 2019- International Conference on Advanced Research in Humanities and Social Sciences held at the Kenya National Library Headquarters on 13th September 2019.
- 2017- Metropolitan Regional Drama Workshop held at the Lysak Park Machakos.
- 2013-2015- Global e-Schools and Communities Initiative (GeSCI) sponsored ICT initiative for secondary schools digitalization. (Online and Practical Sessions.)
- 2013- Technology in Education Workshop- Strathmore University.
Association and Boards
- Kenya Oral Literature Association (KOLA) since September 2019.