Mr. Philip Kilonzo Ondere
Qualification: B.ED(Arts); M.A (HISTORY); PhD ONGOING
Gender and Politics
State and Non-state Actors and governance
- Ondere, P.K., Margret Wambui Kenyatta; A Biography., another world global east Africa, www.GlobalEastAfrica.org, 2020
- Ondere, P.K., Social Anthropology: What Future for African Historians?, Kenyatta University, Department of History, Archaeology and Political Studies, 2015.
- East Africa’s Global Lives (IFRA) Nairobi- Presented a biography of Margaret Kenyatta, 2019
- P. K Ondere, Understanding the 2017 Post Election Violence in Nairobi Slums,Nairobi, Kenya. December 6th -7th , 2018.British Institute in Eastern Africa
- P. K. Ondere, Congestion, Conflicts and Urban Politics; Understanding the 2017 Post Election Violence in Kawangware and Mathare Area 4 Slums in Nairobi.Nairobi, Kenya,25th -26th June 2019.The Catholic University of Eastern Africa and Chuka University Conference
- Training on Academic Staff on Use of Google Meet in Teaching and Learning, Kenyatta University, 14the October, 2020.
- International Webinar; Rethinking African Historical, Social and Cultural Scholarship During and After Covid-19; Challenges and Opportunities, 2:00 p.m., 23rd September, 2020
- British Institute of Eastern Africa Symposium November 2019; Beyond recognition: Postcolonial Relationality Across Difference Australian Research Council Discovery Indigenous Research Project @ Deakin University, ‘New Regimes of Recognition and Distribution? Identity politics in post-2010 Kenya.
- Archival Research Workshop (IFRA) Nairobi, 2019.
- M.A THESIS,2008-2013:The Role of Non- State actors in the Transformation of Urban Livelihood-A can UN- HABITAT in Kibera, 1963-2003.Kenyatta University Scholarship,1450 US Dollars
- P.K. ONDERE(PhD-ON-GOING),2018- to Date:Gender Dimensions in the Politics of Nairobi; 1963-2013,Kenyatta University Scholarship (Bond Form),6000 US Dollars