Prof. David M. Minja
- July,2018: Conducted Board Performance Evaluation for National Crime Research Centre
- June 20-25, 2018: Lead Trainer- Senior Officials from Cabinet Office of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- April 2018- June 2018: Lead Consultant- Formulation of Youth Mainstreaming (YM) Strategy. Funding agency was the Commonwealth Secretariat, London.
- January- March, 2018: Facilitated the development of strategic plan for Public Relation’s Society of Kenya
- February 2018: Facilitated an Entrepreneurship Development Program for CPF Financial Services
- December, 2017- January, 2018: Facilitated the development of Strategic Plan for Insurance Regulatory Authority
- May – August, 2017: Facilitated the development of 2017-2022 Strategic Plan of Commission on Revenue Allocation(CRA).
- March, 2017: Reviewed 2012-2017 Strategic Plan and Facilitated the development of 2017-2022 Strategic Plan of Kenya Roads Board.
- March, 2017: Inducted the Council and conducted governance training for National Crime Research Centre. Also reviewed the organization’s Strategic Plan
- March, 2017: Inducted the Board of Kenya Water Towers Authority
- December,2016: Facilitated the development of Strategic Plan of Machakos University
- December,2016: Facilitated the development of Strategic Plan of Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organization(KALRO)
- November, 2016: Facilitated Performance Management training for Human Resources professionals for various county governments
- November, 2016: Facilitated a workshop for The National Assembly on Transformative and Servant Leadership in public service.
- October, 2016: Facilitated review of strategic plan of Murang’a University of Technology. I also trained the University Council on corporate governance and strategy.
- August, 2016: Facilitated corporate governance workshop for TANATHI Water Services Board
- April, 2016: Facilitated Transformational leadership workshop for CEOs and senior executives in Zanzibar.
- March 2016: Facilitated Public-Private Partnership workshop for Nakuru County Government
- November, 2015: Facilitated Strategic Planning and Performance Management workshop for the commissioners and management of Teachers Service Commission.
- September 2015: Inducted the Board of National Construction Authority
- August 2015: Inducted the Board of Directors of Kenya Roads Board
- June, 2015: Inducted the Board and Management of National Water and Pipeline Conservation
- May, 2015: Corporate Governance training and Induction of the Board and Management of Export Processing Zones Authority.
- April to June 2015: Developed a curriculum for Financial Sector Policy Analysts in Kenya. The funding was provided by Financial Sector Deepening Trust.
- April, 2015: Facilitated the development of a corporate strategic plan for National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation
- March, 2015: Facilitated Corporate Governance training and Board Induction of Insurance Regulatory Authority
- December,2014: Facilitated Corporate Governance training for Board of Trustees for National Council for Persons With Disabilities
- November, 2014: Facilitated Corporate Governance training for TANATHI Water Services Board
- August,2014: Training Director Generals of Republic of South Sudan on Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership
- July, 2014: Corporate Governance Training and Induction for the Board of National Council for Persons With Disabilities
- June, 2014: Effective Governance and Strategic Thinking. Board and Management workshop for National Council for Population and Development (NCPD).
- April, 2014: Integrity, Ethics and Fight Against Corruption in Public Service- Workshop for Kenya Roads Board
- February, 2014: Transformative Leadership – Managing an Expanded Legislature in a Presidential System. Second National Assembly Leadership Retreat. Funding Agency: research Foundation of State University of New York (SUNY).
1. Member, International Public Management Network
2. Member, Institute of Human Resource Management( Kenya)
3. Member, European Centre for Research and Development (ECRTD), UK.