Prof. David M. Minja
Participation in Workshop/Conferences
- Attended a conference on Historical Perspective of Sustainability and Participatory Development- Public Policy Dimension. DAAD Annual Conference. May, 2013.
- Corporate Governance and Youth Leadership for National Development. National Youth Council Conference organized by The Presidency, Ministry of Devolution and Planning at Multi-Media University, December, 2013.
- The Role of Strategic leadership in Peace Building: Association of Lay Training Ministers in Africa Conference, July , 2008
Presentation of papers at Academic and Professional Conferences.
- 2017, October 5th: Presented a paper at the National University of Public Service, Budapest, Hungary. Topic: Inter- And Intra- State Conflicts In Africa, With Special Reference on The Eastern Africa Region
- 2017, June 5th -9th: Presentation at African Association of Public Administration and Management (AAPAM) conference held at Simba Lodge - Naivasha. Topic- Productive Work Place Culture in Public Service.
- 2016: Transformational Leadership- Turning Around Organizations for High Performance. ICPS Regional Governance Conference, 6th -8th April, Serena Hotel, Zanzibar
- 2014: Management Fibrillation and its Influence on Results-Based Management in Kenya’s Public Sector. First Asia- Pacific Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Social Sciences. AP14 Singapore Conference, 1-3 August, 2014.
- 2014: Transformative Leadership – Managing an Expanded Legislature in a Presidential System. Second National Assembly Leadership Conference, Mombasa, Kenya( March, 2014).
- 2014: Good Governance and Values-Based leadership in Africa. Values and Integrity as Key Drivers of Change. African Association of Public Administration and Management (June, 2014).
- 2011: Ethical Leadership Practices: The Foundation of Political and Economic Development in Kenya. Presented at the Strathmore University Ethics International Conference, October, 2011
- 2010: Corporate leadership: the Ethical Dimension in Kenya, presented at the 10th Annual BEN- Africa International Conference, Nairobi
- 2009: Ethical leadership practices in Kenya: Fact of Fallacy, presented at an academic workshop at St. Paul’s University.
Convening and Coordinating Conferences
- 2015: Coordinated a one day stakeholders’ workshop to discuss PhD in Public Policy and Management developed by our department at Kenyatta University.