Dr. Thomas Destiny Nanyingi Namwambah
- April 2012: Garden Hotel Machakos: IEBC Voter Education Manual Induction Workshop: Introduction to Voter Education Training Manual.
- December 2011: Nuru Paradise Hotel – Nakuru: The Kenya Red Cross Regional Governance Team Workshop: Project Planning and Resources Mobilization
- June 2011: KIE: IIEC: Voter Education Stakeholders Workshop: Role of Voter Education in Electioneering Process
- March 2011: Simoti Secondary (Konoin Bomet) Education and Prize Giving Day: Academic Rewards – Team working To Success
- March 2008: Kenya School of Law (Karen Nairobi): Ethics: A Philosophical Inquiry.
- June 2006: Nakumatt Junction Nairobi Kenya: Launch of Hon Raila Odinga’s Book: ODINGA: An Enigma in Kenyan Politics. Keynote address: This Man – Raila
- May 2006: International Conference on Africa, Globalisation and Justice organised by the Centre for Social Justice and Ethics Catholic University (E.A) Kenya.: Globalisation: Logical Annihilation or Economic Neo-Colonialism
- Nov. 2004: OSSREA (Organization for Social Science Research in South and Eastern Africa) International conference Addis Ababa Ethiopia.. Theme: African Conflicts Management: Resolution, Post-Conflict Recovery and Development: Politics of Ethnicity in Kenya: A Subjective Approach to Conflict Resolution Strategies.
- Oct. 2004: 10TH Iberic International Conference in Burgos- Spain: Theme: Culture and Society in the Age of Globalisation: Culture Mutation: Identity Value at a Crossroad.
- June 2004: Western University College of Science and Technology (WUCST): On KIPS Project and the teaching of Critical Thinking at University level.
- July 2003: Centre for Gender Studies, Makerere University, Uganda: Situating the Woman: Analysis of Gender Placement in Public Universities in Kenya
- Sept. 2001: Silver Spring Hotel, Nairobi. Head Teachers Association: Education for sustainable development in a Globalised World.
- March 1999: Universidad Autonoma de Madrid Spain: Poverty Eradication through Peaceful Co-existence in North-Eastern Kenya.
- Sept. 1995: Kenya Head Teachers Association: Epistemic basis of Corruption in Kenya.
- June 1995: Kenya Professional Women Association Conference: Psycho-Cultural bases of Conflicts in Africa: A case study of Kenya’s Ethnic groups.
- Sept. 1994: Kenya Law Students Association – (at KSL): Why Women Aren't Executed: Gender Bias and the Death Penalty
- June 1992: Kenya Human Rights Commission: Correlates of Gender Gap in Politics: Fear of men’s femininity, male gender role conflict, and homophobia
- April 1991: Kenyatta University Philosophical Association: Induction and Science.
- March 1990: Busia Teachers: Theme: Improving the status of the woman in the rural areas. Abortion and its Moral Implication.
- 2006-2014: Litpost Scholars: Regional research in 10 countries (5 Francophone and 5 Anglophone) bordering Indian Ocean for a period of 8 years. Theme: Hybridity in Indian Ocean Literature in English and French: Convergences and Divergences. Contrastive Study of an Emerging Literary System
2019-2020: The Al-Shabaab Incursion to Kenya and Its Implication on Kenya-Somalia Relations- 2011-2019. Master’s degree dissertation in International Relations and Diplomacy