Dr. Cyprian Mwinzi Kavivya
- Kavivya C.M. 2000; “Obstacles to Rural Development in Kenya; The Case of Machakos District”. The Eastern African Journal of Historical and Social Sciences Research. Vol. 2 No. 1.
Books and Books Chapters
- Rwanda Correctional Services. 2021. The History of Prisons I Rwanda. Chief editor: Cyprian M Kavivya. RCS, Kigali.
- ACWECA. 2014. African Culture and Religious Women in East and Central Africa. Edited by Kavivya M. Cyprian and Mugo Emily; Nairobi. CUEA Press.
- August 2014 : Attended a conference in Lusaka, Zambia to present a paper on African Culture and Religious Women in East and Central Africa.
- Kavivya Cyprian,The policy of the Catholic Church on family planning and its influence on fertility behaviour in Kangundo,Machakos District, Nairobi, 13th – 16th October 2003
- Kavivya Cyprian, Module Writing Skills, Nairobi October 2011
Student Co-authored Publications
- Mutonyi. G and Kavivya. C. (2018). Incentives as Determinants of Job Retention among the Private Security Guards in Kenya: A Case of Radar Security Company. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Vol 23, Issue 6, Ver. 6. 01-06.
- Kavivya , C. RCS 020: Service Writing, (2020). Nairobi, RCS.
- Kavivya, C; Masia, C; Mugo, E (2020). RCS 052: Research Project; Nairobi, RCS.
- Kavivya, C and Gitome, J Comparative Religion, Kenyatta University Module.
- Kavivya, C and Samita Z. The ecumenical Movement, Kenyatta University Module.
Participated in the following research projects
- Researcher and Team leader in Training Needs Assessment Research project funded by the Kenya Police Service ( 2013
- Chief consultant, Team leader and Head researcher in a research funded by ACWECA on culture and its effect on religious life of women in East and Central Africa (2014 )
- Team leader and Head researcher in a research on Evaluation of Psychological effects of operation and mitigating strategies for enhancing KDF capabilities funded by Kenya Defence forces ( 2018- 2019).
- Deputy Team leader and lead trainer in a Training needs assessment research funded by Rwanda Correctional Services- Rwanda (2019)
- Catholic Church and rural development in Kenya: A case study of Makueni Division in Machakos District ( MA research)
- The policy of the Catholic Church on family planning and its influence on fertility behaviour in Kangundo, Machakos. District, Kenya; 2003. Unpublished Phd Thesis, KU