Angella Katee Ndaka
Qualification: Master of Arts & Master of Public Policy in Policy Analysis
- Ndaka, Angella K.July 2017:Rethinking the Conflict of Interest Policy in Kenya International Journal for Law, Humanities and Social Sciences(IJLHSS) ISSN (ONLINE):2521-0793; ISSN (PRINT):2521-0785
- Ndaka, Angella K. Sept 2017:Informal Sector and Taxation in Kenya: Causes & Effects International Journal for Law, Humanities and Social Sciences(IJLHSS ISSN (ONLINE):2521-0793; ISSN (PRINT):2521-0785
- African Women Leadership Symposium – Oxfam International, 2016
- Voice & Agency: Empowering women and girls for shared prosperity – World Bank/Australian National University, 2014.
- Championing women for political leadership – UN Women, 2012
Awards & Achievements
- Negotiated for incentivized approach towards Women and Girls empowerment in Africa by DFAT, Australian government which resulted to a funding allocation for gender empowerment in Africa – 2015
- Appealed for a fair redress of the issue of gender based violence and inclusion of a clause that protects TSC female employees from being abused in their places of work - 2004
- Australia Awards for Africans: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Australia – 2015
- Netherlands Fellowship Program - 2012
- Science Student of the year: Machakos Girls High School – 1994.
- Australia Awards Alumni Ambassador for Kenya – The High Commission of Australia to Kenya - 2017
- President – Women in Leadership Network (Kenya), An initiative for African Women by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade(DFAT), Australian Government – 2016
- Board of Management Member – Katine Technical Training Institute, 2016
- Secretary General – Australian National University African Student Association (ANUASA) 2014-2015
- Policy & Governance - Policy Formulation, electoral processes and democracy, Social Protection, public participation, Macro and Microeconomic policy.
- Public Policy Analysis - Program Analysis, M&E, Gender analysis, Budget analysis, cost-benefit analysis, market analysis, implementation analysis, Policy Advocacy & social policy Analysis.
- Policy Research & writing – Policy briefs, Policy reviews, anthropological research.
- Training & Capacity building - Citizen Participation & Stakeholder Engagement, Training and Providing Policy Advice.
- Program Design & Management
- Women and girls’ empowerment – Economic empowerment – fair pay, inheritance, trade & Entrepreneurship.
- Women & girls’ Social empowerment – GBV, Education & Health participation.