Dr Edna Jemutai Moi
- Moi E. J., Minja D. (2018). Inclusivity and Quality of County Government Projects through Education to Meet the Demands of 21st Century. The International Journal Of Humanities & Social Studies Vol 6 Issue 10 October, 2018 ISSN 2321 - 9203 www.theijhss.com.
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2018). Citizen Perceptions of the Governance of Projects in Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Knowledge /Volume-3 Issue-5, May-2018/ISSN-2213-1356
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2018). Influence of the Level of Citizen Participation on Governance of Projects in County Governments in Kenya. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume II, Issue V, May 2018|ISSN 2454-6186
- Edna J. M.,(2017), Leadership in Public Administration: Which way to go? International Journal of Law, Humanities & Social Science Volume 1, Issue 2 (June 2017), P.P. 48-50,
- Edna J. M., Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014), Determinants of E-Services Use in Higher Education: A case of a Kenyan University Academic and Non Academic Staff. International Journal of
- Education and Research, Vol. 2 No. 5
- Edna J. M.,(2012), Organizational Culture: An examination of its effects on management. LAP LAMBERT academic publishing.
International Conference Papers
- Edna J. Moi, Economic inequalities and new leadership in Kenya. Presented at the 5th international Conference, 7th – 8th April 2017 ,at Dubrovinik University, Croatia
National Conference Papers
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2019). A Gendered Approach to Unlocking the Potential for Sustainable Development. KIPPRA 2nd Annual Regional Conference, 11th -13th June, 2019, at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Mombasa, Kenya.
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2019). Emerging Business Trends in Business Management for Global Sustainable Development. Held from 20th – 21st June 2019, at the North Coast Beach Hotel, Mombasa, Kenya.
- Moi E. J., Minja D. (2018). Re-weaving Education to meet the demands of 21st Century. International Conference on Education, 19th -21st September, 2018, at Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Edna J. M., Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014), Determinants of E-Services use by university students: A case of University of Nairobi. Presented at the 1st international Conference, 28-31st May 2014 ,at Africa Nazareen University, Kenya
- Edna J.M. Joyce W. G. and Solomon K.N.(2014),Determinants of Sustained use of E-services in Public Universities: Acomparative study of staff and students of University of Nairobi.Presented in the 4th Annual International Conference on Addressing the Challenges Facing Humanity through Research and Innovation at Kabarak University, Kenya.