Edna Jemutai Moi
- Edna J. M., Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014), Determinants of E-Services Use in Higher Education: A case of a Kenyan University Academic and Non Academic Staff. International Journal of Education and Research, Vol. 2 No. 5.
- Edna J. M.,(2012), Organizational Culture: An examination of its effects on management. LAP LAMBERT academic publishing.
International Conference Papers
- Edna J. Moi, Economic inequalities and new leadership in Kenya. Presented at the 5th international Conference, 7th – 8th April 2017 ,at Dubrovinik University, Croatia
National Conference Papers
- Edna J. M., Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014), Determinants of E-Services use by university students: A case of University of Nairobi. Presented at the 1st international Conference, 28-31st May 2014 ,at Africa Nazareen University, Kenya
- Edna J.M. Joyce W. G. and Solomon K.N.(2014),Determinants of Sustained use of E-services in Public Universities: Acomparative study of staff and students of University of Nairobi.Presented in the 4th Annual International Conference on Addressing the Challenges Facing Humanity through Research and Innovation at Kabarak University, Kenya.
- Research topic: Entitled institutional evaluation of the production of hevea planting material component of the residential initiative on natural rubber: a case study of rubber research institute of Nigeria, Benin City. International Journal Of Agricultural Policy and Research Http://Www.Journalissues.Org/Journals-Home.Php?Id=1
- Commonwealth Iam able Campain at Kenyatta National Hospital to support interest of young persons with disabilities in Kenya organisedby UCESCO in partnership with commonwealth youth council.
- Edna J. M,2012:Determinants of e-service use in public universities: The case of University of Nairobi college of Agriculture and Veterinary services,Self,300
- 15th - 18th July 2014:Addressing the Challenges Facing Humanity through Research and Innovation Participant,Kabarak University
- 28-31st May 2014:Information and Communication technologies for sustainable development Participant,Africa Nazareen University
- 22nd to 23rd April 2013:Urban Agriculture research planning Administrator,Swedish University of Agricultural sciences (SLU), University of Nairobi, and Lund University
- 27th Jan 2004:Workshop on linking research to Policy Kari Headquarters Nairobi Secretariat University of Nairobi and Department For International Development (DFID)