Edna Jemutai Moi
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2018). Citizen Perceptions of the Governance of Projects in Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Knowledge /Volume-3 Issue-5, May-2018/ISSN-2213-1356
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2018). Influence of the Level of Citizen Participation on Governance of Projects in County Governments in Kenya. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume II, Issue V, May 2018|ISSN 2454-6186
- Edna J. M.,(2017), Leadership in Public Administration: Which way to go? International Journal of Law, Humanities & Social Science Volume 1, Issue 2 (June 2017), P.P. 48-50,
- Edna J. M., Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014), Determinants of E-Services Use in Higher Education: A case of a Kenyan University Academic and Non Academic Staff. International Journal of
- Education and Research, Vol. 2 No. 5
- Edna J. M.,(2012), Organizational Culture: An examination of its effects on management. LAP LAMBERT academic publishing.
International Conference Papers
- Edna J. Moi, Economic inequalities and new leadership in Kenya. Presented at the 5th international Conference, 7th – 8th April 2017 ,at Dubrovinik University, Croatia
National Conference Papers
- Edna J. M., Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014), Determinants of E-Services use by university students: A case of University of Nairobi. Presented at the 1st international Conference, 28-31st May 2014 ,at Africa Nazareen University, Kenya
- Edna J.M. Joyce W. G. and Solomon K.N.(2014),Determinants of Sustained use of E-services in Public Universities: Acomparative study of staff and students of University of Nairobi.Presented in the 4th Annual International Conference on Addressing the Challenges Facing Humanity through Research and Innovation at Kabarak University, Kenya.
- Research topic: Entitled institutional evaluation of the production of hevea planting material component of the residential initiative on natural rubber: a case study of rubber research institute of Nigeria, Benin City. International Journal Of Agricultural Policy and Research Http://Www.Journalissues.Org/Journals-Home.Php?Id=1
- Commonwealth Iam able Campain at Kenyatta National Hospital to support interest of young persons with disabilities in Kenya organisedby UCESCO in partnership with commonwealth youth council.
- Edna J. M,2012:Determinants of e-service use in public universities: The case of University of Nairobi college of Agriculture and Veterinary services,Self,300
- 15th - 18th July 2014:Addressing the Challenges Facing Humanity through Research and Innovation Participant,Kabarak University
- 28-31st May 2014:Information and Communication technologies for sustainable development Participant,Africa Nazareen University
- 22nd to 23rd April 2013:Urban Agriculture research planning Administrator,Swedish University of Agricultural sciences (SLU), University of Nairobi, and Lund University
- 27th Jan 2004:Workshop on linking research to Policy Kari Headquarters Nairobi Secretariat University of Nairobi and Department For International Development (DFID)