Dr Edna Jemutai Moi
- Kihianyu S. & Moi E.(2022) Evaluation of The Implemented Cash Transfer Program In The Livelihood Of The Elderly In Njoro Sub-County, Nakuru, Kenya. Journal of International Business, Innovation and Strategic Management Volume 6, Issue 3, 2022, ISSN (Online): 2617-1805
- M’masi S.& Moi E. (2022). Relationship Between USAID Funding and Level Of Education Access In Nairobi Kenya.International Academic Journal of Arts and Humanities (IAJAH) | ISSN 2520-4688.
- Otieno C. O. & Moi E. (2022) Effects of Police Roadblock Checks on Reduction of Road
Accidents along Salgaa-Mau Summit Highway.International Journal of Public Administration and Management Research (IJPAMR), Vol. 8, No. 2, October 2022. Available online at http://journals.rcmss.com/index.php/ijpamr. ISSN:2350-2231(E) ISSN: 2346-7215 (P.)
- Moi E. J. (2022): Mentorship As Leadership Model: An Empirical Analysis Of Authentic Mentor-Mentee. International Journal of Leadership and Governance ISSN 2789-2476 Vol.2, Issue 1, No.4 pp 60- 64, 2022
- Chelimo E. & Moi E.(2022): Influence Of Community Participation On Performance Of National Government-Constituency Development Fund Education Projects In Teso South Constituency, Busia County, Kenya. Journal of International Business, Innovation and Strategic Management ISSSN: 2617-1805 www.jibism.org
- Mburu, J. N. & Moi, E. (2021). Review of the Implementation of South Sudan’s National Gender Policy in Jubek State, South Sudan. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume II, Issue V, May 2018|ISSN 2454-6186
- Mukhwana, M. N.,& Moi E.(2021). Intergroup Cohesion and Its Effects on Employees Performance in Schools in Nairobi City County, Kenya. International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE), ISSN:2454-8006, DOI: 10.31695/IJASRE
- Moi E. J., (2021) Gender – Based Leadership Inequality And Economic Outcomes In Kenya. KIPPRA
- Adan M. A & Moi, E. (2021). Social Audit and Performance of National Government Constituency Development Fund Projects in Mandera County, Kenya. Journal of International Business, Innovation and Strategic Management, 5 (1), 19 – 36
- Kituyi, O. & Moi, E. (2021). Determinants of Public Participation in Budget Making Process in Devolved Governments in Kenya: A Case of Trans Nzoia County. Journal of International Business, Innovation and Strategic Management, 5 (1), 37 – 51
- Nthiga, G. K. & Moi, E. (2021). Public Participation Effects on Prioritization of Constituency Development Fund in Makueni County, Kenya, Journal of Public Policy & Governance, Vol. 5(1), 45-56.
- Omar, S. & Moi, E. (2020). Determinants of public participation in implementation of development projects in Kenya: A case study of Wajir County government water projects. International Academic Journal of Law and Society, 1(2), 68-84
- Njoroge G., Moi E.(2020). Effect of devolution on healthcare administration in Murang'a county, kenya International Academic Journal of Arts and Humanities | Volume 1, Issue 2
- Moi E. J., Minja D. & Makhamara F.(2020). Administration of Legal Issues in African Development for Global Sustainability. the East African Journal of Law and Ethics (EAJLE).
- Ogogo A. Joyce, Moi J. Edna and Ogalloh M.A. Molly (2019). Government Policies on Education of Learners with Special Needs in Kenya. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume III, Issue X, October 2019|ISSN 2454-6186
- Moi E. J., Minja D. (2018). Inclusivity and Quality of County Government Projects through Education to Meet the Demands of 21st Century. The International Journal Of Humanities & Social Studies Vol 6 Issue 10 October, 2018 ISSN 2321 - 9203 www.theijhss.com.
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2018). Citizen Perceptions of the Governance of Projects in Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Knowledge /Volume-3 Issue-5, May-2018/ISSN-2213-1356
- Moi E. J., Iravo M., Minja D. (2018). Influence of the Level of Citizen Participation on Governance of Projects in County Governments in Kenya. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume II, Issue V, May 2018|ISSN 2454-6186
- Moi E. J.,(2017). Leadership in Public Administration: Which way to go? International Journal of Law, Humanities & Social Science Volume 1, Issue 2 (June 2017), P.P. 48-50,
- Moi E. J.,Joyce W. G., and Solomon K. N. (2014). Determinants of E-Services Use in Higher Education: A case of a Kenyan University Academic and Non Academic Staff. International Journal of Education and Research, Vol. 2 No. 5
- Moi E. J., (2012). Organizational Culture: An examination of its effects on management. LAP LAMBERT academic publishing