Waweru Wanjiru Evelyne
Name: Waweru Wanjiru E
Title/Qualification: Tutorial Fellow
Contact Address: 11156-00400
Area of Specialization: Alcohol and Substance Abuse among the youth, Special needs program specialist
Research Interests: Influence of emotions on alcohol and drug abuse, Adolescence problematic behaviour and family influence, Working with Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- Workshop on the lessons for life campaign and their focus on raising awareness on the impact of HIV&AIDS on children and adolescents, and taking action to protect and advocate.
- Training on Drug Demand Reduction
- Brainchild behind the formulation of a Youth Taskforce within NACC.
- Implemented a new registry system at the P.C.E.A Limuru Presbytery Girls Home.
- Established an incident reporting process at the Home.