Simon Kingori Ndirangu
- 2015: Exploration into prevalence of child abuse by type, perpetrator and gender among standard seven pupils in Bibirioni Limuru.
- 2005:A research on the role of family relational dynamics in the menace of street children as a requirement for the award of masters in psychological counseling.
- 2003:A research on the effects of family relational dynamics on the discipline in schools as a requirement for the award of diploma in marriage and family therapy.
- 2000:Carried out a research on the role of social inheritance in alcoholism as a requirement or the award of higher diploma in psychological counseling
- Currently: In the process of writing a book on counseling families together with others
- 2014:Catholic University Of East Africa: Continuing Student Phd In Education Counseling Psychology. Presented Successfully The Concept Paper.
- 2003-2005:Kenyatta University, Pursued Masters Of Art Counseling Psychology.
- 1993-1997:Kenyatta University, Pursued Bachelors Of Education (Arts). Areas Of Study Were Christian Religious Education, Kiswahili And Education. Attained: Second Class Honors (Upper Division).
- 1999-2000:Kenya Institute Of Professional Counseling Pursued Higher Diploma In Psychological Counseling.
- 2002-2003:Kenya Institute Of Professional Counseling; Pursued Diploma In Marriage And Family Therapy.
- August 2000:Kenya Institute Of Professional Counseling Pursued A Certificate In Training Of Trainers.
- May-June 1999:Amani Counseling Center Pursued Basic Counseling Skills Ii.
- February-March:Amani Counseling Center, Pursued Basic Counseling Skills I.
- 1988-1991:Muruguru Secondary School, Attained Kenya Certificate Of Secondary Education, Mean Grade C+.
- 1979-1987:Kahiga Primary School, Attained Kenya Certificate Of Primary School Education, Mean Grade B+.