Mr. Simon Kingori Ndirangu
- 23rd Feb 2018: Presented a paper on the role of media in prevention and treatment of addiction to drugs and substances in the 1st regional multi-sectorial conference on drugs demand reduction and supply suppression at Kenyatta University.
- Jan 2018: Role of media in prevention of drugs and substance use
- 2017: Co-authored a book ‘Trauma Healing: Hand Book for Africa’.
- 2016: Relationship between Mental Disorders and Trauma in Families of Mentally Ill.
- 2015: Exploration into prevalence of child abuse by type, perpetrator and gender among standard seven pupils in Bibirioni Limuru.
- July 2006: Paper Presentation in the 1st National Counseling Conference convened by Maranatha and Neema Counseling and Training Centers on dysfunctional family structures’ role in street children menace at Kenya Institute of Education.
- 2005: A research on the role of family relational dynamics in the menace of street children as a requirement for the award of masters in psychological counseling.
- 2003: A research on the effects of family relational dynamics on the discipline in schools as a requirement for the award of diploma in marriage and family therapy.
- 2000: Carried out a research on the role of social inheritance in alcoholism as a requirement or the award of higher diploma in psychological counseling
- 2014 , Catholic University of East Africa: Continuing student PhD in Education Counseling Psychology. Booked for proposal defense on 31st of May 2018.
- 2003-2005, Kenyatta University, pursued Masters of Art Counseling Psychology.
- 1993-1997, Kenyatta University, pursued Bachelors of Education (arts). Areas of study were Christian Religious Education, Kiswahili and Education. Attained: Second Class Honors (Upper Division).
- 1999-2000, Kenya Institute of Professional Counseling pursued Higher Diploma in Psychological Counseling.
- 2002-2003, Kenya institute of Professional counseling; pursued Diploma in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- August 2000, Kenya Institute of Professional Counseling pursued a certificate in Training of Trainers.
- May-June 1999, Amani Counseling Center pursued Basic Counseling Skills II.
- February-March, Amani Counseling Center, pursued Basic Counseling Skills I.
- 1988-1991, Muruguru Secondary school, Attained Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, mean grade C+.
- 1979-1987, Kahiga Primary School, Attained Kenya Certificate of Primary School Education, mean grade B+.
Professional Bodies Membership
- Kenya Counselors and Psychologist Association (Accredited counselor)
- Catholic Mens Association (Member)