Dr. Eunice Githae
Academic Participation And Other Professional Activities
- “Role of family over-involvement on relapse of alcoholic” Paper presented at the 3rd NACADA Conference (May 2015).
- “Relationship between Family Expressed Emotion and the Occurrence of Relapse for Readmitted Alcoholics in Nairobi County, Kenya”. Paper presented at Kenyatta University Students Seminar.
- “Gender-based violence: Breaking the silence”. Paper presented in a symposium (theme “Healing the Human Person”) at Kenya Methodist University (Sept 2014).
- Substance Abuse and Addictions Training. Training attended at Kenya Methodist University, Nairobi Campus (July 2014).
- “Codependence: Understanding cycle of addiction”. Presentation done at Asumbi Rehabilitation Center (December 2013).
- Strategic Peacebuilding Eastern Mennonite University (June 2015).
- Leadership for Peacebuilding Eastern Mennonite University, Virginia, USA (June 2015).
- Building Communities: Eastern Mennonite University, Virginia, USA (June 2014).
- Analysis: Understanding Conflict Eastern Mennonite University, Virginia, USA (May 2014).
- Philosophy & Praxis of Forgiveness & Reconciliation Eastern Mennonite University, Virginia, USA (May 2014).
- Practice: Skills for Peacebuilding: Eastern Mennonite University, Virginia, USA (May 2014).