Dr. Peter Njogu Kibutu
Area of Specialization:
- 2013 - Up to Date: Kenyatta University-Department of Philosophy and Religious studies
- 2013 - 2007 - Lecturer- Kenya Methodist University – Faculty of Education and Social Sciences
- 2006 - Project Officer (Civic & Environmental Education) At the Green Belt Movement of Kenya- Nairobi.
- 2005 -2004
- Part-time Lecturer: University of Nairobi of Guidance and Counseling- (Faculty of Extra Mural Studies) – Central Division.
- Part-time Lecturer: Servants of the sick training Centre at an NGO Institute, Harlingham, Nairobi
- External Examiner: St. Paul’s United Theological College (Now University) in Limuru , Kenya .
- Part-time Lecturer: Catholic University of East Africa- Faculty of Philosophy and Religious Studies (PRS), and Social Education and Ethics (SEE)
- Adjunct Lecturer at Camillian’s College, Nairobi lecturing in Introduction to Psychology.
- 2002 – 2001- Lectured in Philosophy and Religious Studies at Christ the King Major Seminary, Nyeri.
- 1992-1991 - Lectured in Philosophy and Religious studies at Christ the King Major Seminary, Nyeri.
Appointments in the Department of Philosophy
- Appointment as Examination Coordinator in department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Appointment as the Departmental representative to COEP- 10th July 2018.
- Appointment to the School Website Committee- 22nd March 2017
- Appointment to the Departmental Meeting Minute Secretary- 4th November 2016
- Appointment as an Assistant Examination Coordinator - 4th November 2016
- Appointment to the Examination Results verification Committee - 4th November 2016
- Appointment as a Departmental Timetabler - 4th November 2016
- Appointment to the Committee of Strategic Planning- 29th October 2016
- Appointment to the Departmental Quality Team - 29th October 2016
- Flagship Research Proposals in Department-3rd October 2014
- Apointment to the Strategic Plan Review Committee - 2nd October 2014
- Appointment as the New Departmental Timetabler and Coordinator of the Syllabus coverage activity- 8th December 2014
Other administrative positions Held
- Member of Management Board of Kenversity Housing Society.