Dr. Thomas Destiny Nanyingi Namwambah
- April 2020: Participated in a conference on National Security National Defence College Ministry of Defence and presented a paper titled; State Formation, Critical Thinking and National Security
- February 2020: Participated in a conference on Ethics and Leadership for National Security, organized by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) & Ministry of Defence and presented a paper titled; Critical Thinking and Strategic Decision Making for Effective Revenue Collection.
- October 2019: Participated in a conference on Critical Thinking and Value Creating Education in a Global World, and presented a paper titled; Value Education for Human Development at UoN Plaza, University of Nairobi.
- October 2018: Participated in a conference on Enhancing the Teaching of Critical Thinking, and presented a paper titled; Epistemic value ad Praxis of Critical Thinking in Education at UoN plaza, University of Nairobi.
- April 2016: participated in a conference on National Healing and Reconciliation in Kenya, organized by Electoral Institute for sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA), and presented a paper on the Role of Political Parties in National Reconciliation, at UoN Plaza, University of Nairobi
- February 2016: Attended a Conference on Democracy and Governance organized by National Democratic Institute (NDI) in Athi River, Kenya, and presented a paper on the Role of Women and Youth in Politics.
- November 2015: participated in a Conference on Voter Education organized by Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) in Mombasa, Kenya, and presented a paper on Review of Voter Education Curriculum and Manual.
- April 2015: Participated in the seminar meeting on Structured Governance, organized by OSLO Centre to present ANC Policy and Manifesto for 2017 at Maanzoni Lodge in Athi River, Kenya.
- March 2014: participated in a conference on evaluating performance in election organized by Electoral Institute for sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA), at Sentrim Lodge in Elementeita and presented a paper on Amani Coalition: Reflections on the 2013 Elections
- June 2009: February; participated in a conference at Great Rift-Valley Lodge in Naivasha, Kenya, organized by the National Assembly on Parliamentary Functions and presented a paper on the Dynamics of Decision making
- September 2002: participated in an international conference organized by Philosophical Association of America (PAA) held in Cleveland State University, USA under the theme ‘Philosophy and Society’ and presented a paper titled Dynamics of Leadership and Conflict Resolution in Africa: A case study of Kenya
- April 2000: Attended an International conference on Effective Business Management held at European University, Madrid Campus, Spain and presented a paper on Enhanced Decision making in Business Management: The Place of Critical thinking