Dr. Ibrahim Farah Abdullahi
Title/Qualifications: Ph. D. in Islamic studies
Area of Specialization
- Islamic studies
- Islamic studies / Religious studies
- Inter-Religious Dialogue.
- "Enhancing Research and Publications" held at Umma University, 18th-20th Dec. 2015
- "Islamic Epistemology- Integration of Knowledge" held at Umma University on 28th Feb. 2015
- Jul. 2014, Seminar for Muslim Scholars, held in Saudi Arabia: Dialogue and its importance for humanity.
- Oct. 2011: Seminar on Hajj/ Makkah Saudi Arabia: The Permissible and the prohibited acts during Hajj.
- Oct. 2011: Seminar on Hajj/ Makkah Saudi Arabia: The effects of Hajj on Muslim pilgrims.
- 2008: Form 4 Arabic book / KIE, Nairobi / with others
- 2008: Form 3 Arabic book / KIE, Nairobi / with others
- 2008: Form 2 Arabic book / KIE, Nairobi / with others
- 2007: Form 1 Arabic book / KIE, Nairobi / with others
- 2007: The Islamic windows in conventional banks: The Kenyan experience. Nairobi.
Membership in Professional Societies/ Bodies
- Member, University Council, UMMA University, Kajiado, Kenya.
- Member, University Council, Kismayo University, Somalia.
- Member, BOT, Proposed Al-mustaqbal University, Garissa, Kenya.
- Kenya Institute of Education / Arabic and Islamic Studies Panelist
- Kenya Examination Council / Item writer
- Member and Secretary, BOT, Qatar Charity, Kenya Branch.
- Chairperson, Wajir Islamic Madrassa League, Wajir, Kenya.
- Chairperson, BOT, Al-Fatah Islamic Institute, Wajir, Kenya.
Consultancy and community service
- Dr. Ibrahim Farah Kenya Prisons 2013 todate Spiritual Leader
- Dr. Ibrahim Farah Kismayo University, Somalia 2008 todate Member, University Council
- Dr. Ibrahim Farah Proposed Almustaqbal University, Garissa, Kenya 2007 todate Member, Board of Trustees
- Dr. Ibrahim Farah Umma University, Kajiado, Kenya 2006 todate Member, University Council