Prof. Jude Julius Ongong’a
- 2018 “Secularization of funeral rituals among Luo and Luyia people of West Kenya”, International Journal of Creative Research and Studies, Vol. 2, Issue (11), 33-47.
- 2016 “The hermeneutics of the phenomenon of dialogue between Christians and Muslims in contemporary Kenya”, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.6 (5), 157-162.
- 2015 “Prosperity Gospel in Kenyan Urban Centres: Come, See, Pay and Receive your Miracles and Healing”, Research on Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 5(10), 199-208.
- 2015 “The Phenomenon of intolerance and its impact on Christian - Muslim relation in Kenya”, Research on Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 5(8), 122-127.
- 2014 “The Suppression of Women by Religion: A Kenyan Example”, Journal of Educational Policy and Entrepreneurial Research, Vol.1 (4), 48-60.
- 2013 “Work Ethics for University Lecturers: An Example of Nairobi and Kenyatta Universities”, International Journal of Arts and Commerce, Vol.2 (8), 8-22.
- 2013 “African Traditional Cultural Conundrums which make Women prone to HIV/AIDS infections: A Case of the Maasai of Kenya”, International Journal of Education and Research, Vol.1 (8), 153-
- 2013 “The Dynamics of Religiosity and Spirituality in Kenyan Public Universities”, International Journal of Education and Research, Vol.1 (6), 63-80.
- 2013 “The Phenomenon of Religious Switching among University Students: The Case of Nairobi and Kenyatta Universities, Kenya”, International Journal of Education and Research, Vol. 1(5), 241-258.
- 2013 “The Phenomenon of Examination Malpractice: An Example of Nairobi and Kenyatta Universities”, in Journal of Education and Practice, Vol. 4 No. 18, 2013, pp. 87 – 96.
- 1993 “The Baring of Religion in Kenya Politics for Maseno Journal of Education, Arts and Science.
- 1992 “Augustine’s Contribution to Church and State” in Africa Theological Journal Vol. 21and No.2 Arusha, Tanzania.
- 1983 “African Names and Christian Names” AFER Vol. 25, No. 2 (Eldoret).
- 1980 “Christian Teaching in the Country is Deteriorating” – Target, Nairobi
- 1969 “Mini Skirt” – Target, Nairobi.
- 1967 “Prostitution” – Voice of STAS, Nairobi. Naming in the Luo Tribe “Voice of STAS”, Nairobi.
- 2004 Challenges Towards Democratization: An Example of Eastern Africa Violence of Child Abuse and Sexual Exploitation – EATWOT.
- 2001 Environmental Ethics – EATWOT.
- 1990 Co-author, Christian Religious Education for Secondary Education Book IV, Gideon S. Were, Nairobi.
- 1990 Co-author, A Comparative Study of Religion, Nairobi University Press.
- 1989 Co-editor, Bottlenecks to National Identity, Ethnic Co-operation Towards National Building, P.N.P.A. English Press, Nairobi.
- 1989 Co-author, You and Your Society, Social Education and Ethics Secondary Education, Forms I and II, Longman, Kenya.
- 1983 “A Christian-Luo Dialogue Life and Death”, Spearhead No. 78 Gaba Publication, Eldoret.
- 1979 The Luo Concept of Death, (Part D, Thesis), Rome.
- 1991 Bible Study Set-Books, Lecture Series University of Nairobi College of Education and External Studies, Nairobi University Press.
- 1990 Co-author, Social Education and Ethics for Secondary Schools, Book IV, Telegraphic Press, Nairobi.
- 1989 Co-author, Social Education and Ethics for Universities and Diploma Colleges, Heinemann.
- 2000 Co-author, Shine on Ethiopian Child – Manual for Child Care Programme, EOC-CFAD, Commercial Printing Enterprise, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- 1999 “The Violence of Child Abuse” in Mary Getui and P. Kanyago, eds.,From Violence to Peace, EATWOT, Kenya.
- 1999 “Towards an African Environmental Theology” in Mary Getui and E.A. Obeng eds., Theology of Reconstruction, Exploratory Essays, EATWOT, Kenya.
- 1998 “The River-Lake Luo Phenomenon of Death: A base for Religious Interlocutors” in James L. Cox, ed., Rites of Passage in Contemporary Africa, London, and Cardiff Press.
- 1992 “Humankind’s Superiority for or Against Nature” in G.E.M. ed. God the Contemporary Discussion Serious: God, Humanity and Mother Nature, Maasai Publishers, Nairobi.