Dr. Murimi Gaita
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citationshl=en&user=xm7oyS8AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&citft=1&citft=2&citft=3&email_for_op=gaita.murimi
- 2021 (May): Nyongesa, A. Murimi Gaita. and Justus Kizito Makokha J. "Otherness and Pathology: Parallels between Martyrdom and the Fragmented Self in Nuruddin Farah’s Close Sesame" . Special Issue of Journal of English Language, Literature, and Culture (JELLiC).
- 2021(April). Nyongesa, A. Murimi Gaita. and Justus Kizito Makokha J. “Otherness and Fragmented Self: A Review of The Return by Hisham Matar”. Eastern African Literary and Cultural Studies. https://doi.org/10.108/23277408.2020.1847805
- 2021 (April): Nyongesa, A. Murimi Gaita. and Justus Kizito Makokha J. “Otherness and Marginal Spaces: Beyond Politics and Race in Contemporary African Novels”. Imbizo Journal vol.12/1
- 2021 : Nyongesa, A. Murimi Gaita. and Justus Kizito Makokha J. (2020): “Otherness and the Creative Writer: Exploration of the Fragmented Self and Madness in Selected African Novels”. International Journal of Psychoanalysis (IJP) Open, 7:70
- Murimi Gaita (2018): ‘Anatomy of Contemporary Storytelling: Performing National Culture in Kenya’ International Journal of Law, Humanities & Social Science © Volume 2, Issue 6 (October 2018), P.P. 16-28,
- Murimi Gaita (2012): “From Spotting Fissures and Cracks to Sporting Excesses: Of
Storytelling and Virtual Nation”, in Musing Post Colonies ISBN 978-984-33-4122-8V nal Culture: Towards an Agenda of Contemporary Storytelling in Kenya” in Journal of Literature (JOL)- Monsoon Issue, School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Murimi Gaita, 2006, Constructing Youth, Identity, and Nation: Matatu Culture in Kenya, Creative Forum (CF), Journal of Literary & Critical Writings, 19/1-2
- Murimi Gaita, 2009, Rethinking National Culture: Towards an Agenda of Contemporary Storytelling in Kenya, Journal of Literature (JOL)- Monsoon Issue
- Murimi Gaita, 2012, From Spotting Fissures and Cracks to Sporting Excesses: Of Storytelling and Virtual Nation, Musing Post Colonies, 978-984-33-4122-8
- Gladys Bella N. & Murimi Gaita (2018): Revision Guide to Blossoms of the Savannah.Writers Guild Press. ISBN 978-9966-114-35-8
- Murimi Gaita (2017): A Narratological Reading of Kiswahili Novel. Lambert Academic Publishers, ISBN 978 - 3-330-06620-5
- October 2014: Published A Secondary School English Text Book Entitled Kcse Oral Skills: A Revision Book
- “Towards a Desecularized Identity: Creating a Hyper-Real Religion through Folklore” Paper presentation at the International Conference on African Languages and Literatures in the 21st Century, 6-8
- August, 2014. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- ‘Towards a Desecularized Identity: Creating a hyper-Real Religion through folklore” for the 1st International Interdisciplinary Annual Conference, Kisii University, 30th July to 2nd August 2014.
- Paradox of Equity: Re/constructing gender spaces in contemporary oral narrative’ KOLA conference, University of Nairobi November, 2012
- From Spotting Fissures and Cracks to Sporting Excesses: Of Storytelling and Virtual Nation”,8th Conference of the International Society for the Oral Literature of Africa (ISOLA) held in 15-20th July, 2010 at Mombasa
- “Rethinking National Culture: Towards an Agenda of Contemporary Storytelling in Kenya” International Conference on African Literature, Dhaka University, Oct. 2008