Dr. Loise Wamaitha Mwai
- Mwai, L.W. (2008) The Potential Impact of Panel Discussion Programmes: The Role of the Moderator, The Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, USA.
- Kinuthia,J.W., Mutiti,Y.J.K., Wathika, L.N., Mwai, L.W., (2016) Analysis of Language Used in Gikuyu Marriage Negotiations Discourse International Journal of Linguistics.
Unpublished Paper ( Under Review)
- Mwai, L.W., Maroko, G.M., Orwenjo, D.O., Ogutu, E.A. (2019) Questions Typology in Kenyan TV Argumentative Talkshows, Dialogue and Discourse.
Seminars and Workshops Attended
- Post graduate Seminar- presented research findings on A genre Analysis of Selected Argumentative Radio and TV Talkshows in Kenya at Kenyatta University.
- Linguistics Circle Seminar- Presented a seminar paper on Questions Typology in Selected Argumentative Radio and TV Talkshows in Kenya in the English and Linguistics Department, Kenyatta University.
- Effective Complaints Management by Ethics and Integrity Institute- Sunset Hotel Kisumu