Dr. Murimi Gaita
- Murimi Gaita (2018): ‘Anatomy of Contemporary Storytelling: Performing National Culture in Kenya’ International Journal of Law, Humanities & Social Science © Volume 2, Issue 6 (October 2018), P.P. 16-28,
- Murimi Gaita (2012): “From Spotting Fissures and Cracks to Sporting Excesses: Of
Storytelling and Virtual Nation”, in Musing Post Colonies ISBN 978-984-33-4122-8V nal Culture: Towards an Agenda of Contemporary Storytelling in Kenya” in Journal of Literature (JOL)- Monsoon Issue, School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Murimi Gaita, 2006, Constructing Youth, Identity, and Nation: Matatu Culture in Kenya, Creative Forum (CF), Journal of Literary & Critical Writings, 19/1-2
- Murimi Gaita, 2009, Rethinking National Culture: Towards an Agenda of Contemporary Storytelling in Kenya, Journal of Literature (JOL)- Monsoon Issue
- Murimi Gaita, 2012, From Spotting Fissures and Cracks to Sporting Excesses: Of Storytelling and Virtual Nation, Musing Post Colonies, 978-984-33-4122-8
- Gladys Bella N. & Murimi Gaita (2018): Revision Guide to Blossoms of the Savannah.Writers Guild Press. ISBN 978-9966-114-35-8
- Murimi Gaita (2017): A Narratological Reading of Kiswahili Novel. Lambert Academic Publishers, ISBN 978 - 3-330-06620-5
- October 2014: Published A Secondary School English Text Book Entitled Kcse Oral Skills: A Revision Book
- “Towards a Desecularized Identity: Creating a Hyper-Real Religion through Folklore” Paper presentation at the International Conference on African Languages and Literatures in the 21st Century, 6-8
- August, 2014. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- ‘Towards a Desecularized Identity: Creating a hyper-Real Religion through folklore” for the 1st International Interdisciplinary Annual Conference, Kisii University, 30th July to 2nd August 2014.
- Paradox of Equity: Re/constructing gender spaces in contemporary oral narrative’ KOLA conference, University of Nairobi November, 2012
- From Spotting Fissures and Cracks to Sporting Excesses: Of Storytelling and Virtual Nation”,8th Conference of the International Society for the Oral Literature of Africa (ISOLA) held in 15-20th July, 2010 at Mombasa
- “Rethinking National Culture: Towards an Agenda of Contemporary Storytelling in Kenya” International Conference on African Literature, Dhaka University, Oct. 2008