Director, Alumni and Outreach Programmes
- 'Teachers do not Deserve pay rise’, Daily Nation October 5, 1996.
- ‘Demystifying Post-modernism’, East African Journal of Historical and Social Research Nairobi February 2001.
- ‘The Kenya Post-colony and the Problem of Citizenship’, CODESRIA December 2003.
- ‘The Youth and African Heritage: Some Reflections ‘ CODESRIA Bulletin No 3 and 4, 2004
- ‘Decolonizing Gender Studies in Africa, CODESRIA’ xiv. ‘Facing the Genetic Frontier: Africa and Biotechnological Revolution in the 21st Century’, CODESRIA
- ‘Interrogating the Female Body in Global Trade: Fashion Media and Music in Kenya’, CODESRIA
- African Gender Scholarships: Concepts, Methodologies and Paradigms (Dakar Codesria, 2004). Book co-authored by Signe Arnfred, Bibi Bakare Yusuf, Disiree Lewis et’al.
- Celebrating the Female Body in Global Trade Music, Fashion and Sports in Kenya: (The book will be released shortly by Codesria) xviii. ‘Waki Report Exposes the Feral Beasts of our Politics,’ The Standard, November 2, 2008
- ‘We Too Can Break with the Past to Invest in Integrity,’ The Standard, November 9, 2008 xx. ‘Only Kiraithe Believes the Police Force is Doing Fine,’ The Standard on Sunday, November 16, 2008
- ‘Ruto turns Raila’s tack Against him,’ The Standard on Sunday, November 23, 2008
- ‘Mt Kenya leaders yet to learn from past mistakes,’ The Standard on Sunday, November 30, 2008
- Wretched Leadership, our real Problem,’ The Standard on Sunday, December 7 , 2009
- ‘The Lies about Jomo and Kenya,’ The Standard on Sunday, December 14 , 2008
- ‘Parliament with a big ego, a disgrace,’ The Standard on Sunday, December 21 , 2008
- ‘We suffer short memory, that is why we elect people with dubious records,’ The Standard on Sunday, December 28 , 2008
- ‘A tacit case for Majimbo,’ The Standard on Sunday, January 4, 2009
- ‘Coalition has Swindled us,’ The Standard on Sunday, January 11, 2009
- ‘From Slavery to the White House: The long Walk,’The Standard on Sunday, January 18, 2009
- ‘Which Kenya did Wetang’ula delegation market in America? The Standard on Sunday, January 25, 2009
- CODESRIA, Methodological Conference for Eastern Africa, June 1998 in Nairobi.
- CODESRIA, Methodological Conference for Eastern African in October 1999 in Nairobi.
- The Fulbright Summer Institute Programme on ‘Reform in American Law and History’, held in Boston U.S.A. between June and August 2000
- The CODESRIA Governance Institute, 2000 on ‘Emigration and Citizenship in Africa’, held in Dakar Senegal between August and September 2000.
- Attended the Black History Week organized by the American Embassy in Nairobi and presented a paper entitled “The Fourth of July and the African American Experience in the United States of America, February 2001.
- Attended The Eastern African -American Studies Association and presented a paper entitled “Interrogating the US Kenyan Relations and the HIV Pandemic at the Egerton University between 17th and 23rd February, 2002
- African Gender Symposium in the new Millennium Cairo, Egypt April 2002.African Gender Institute, Dakar Senegal July 2002
- Tenth General Assembly for CODESRIA, Africa in the 21st Century Kampala, Uganda, December 2002
- 30th Anniversary East Africa Regional Conference on Regional Integration, Addis Ababa Ethiopia, October 2003
- 30th Anniversary North Africa Regional Conference on Pan Africanism,Cairo, Egypt September 2003
- CODESRIA Methodological Research Workshop, Kenyatta University , Nairobi, Kenya., 11th-15th April 2005
Last Updated on Thursday, 10 November 2016 16:18