Dr. Kennedy Gitu Wagura
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- PhD 2019, University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour
- MA 2007. University of Connecticut
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura:Preliminary Report on Samburu Demographic Dynamics 1984- 2016,Nairobi,14/04/2016
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura:Youth and modernity: the Current Status in Samburu Pau,France,21/10/2015
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura:A Historical Analysis of Pastoral Boundaries:A Case of Samburu Ecological Boundaries,LAM, Pau France,16/ 11/2014
- June 19-21, 2014- Conference on Refugees and IDPs in KU. Presented a paper titled “Economic Capital of Somali Refugees in the Reconstruction of Somalia"
- Cultural Resource Management: the Debates and State of Affairs.Kenyan Heritage and Prehistory Scientists’ Workshop British Institute in Eastern Africa March 28th & 29th 2018.
- Kenyan Heritage and Prehistory Scientists’ Workshop, British Institute in Eastern Africa (BIEA) 28& 29th March 2018
- The Effects of American and Asiatic Crops to Great Lakes Kingdoms, Global Africa Project, Institute of French Research in Africa (IFRA) 10th- 12th July 2018.
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura,2016:Development Projects and the Changing Landscape in Northern Kenya,CNRS/ NACOSTI,€ 15,000
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura,Ongoing:Pentecostalism and Political Power in Kenya and Uganda,CODESRIA,$ 25,000
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura,Ongoing:Demographic Dynamics in Samburu 1984- 2004 LAM, Bordeaux,€ 400
- Kennedy Gitu Wagura,In review:Pentecostals and the Youth: How the Youth Negotiate Religious Lives and Identities,CODESRIA Publications
- Kennedy Gitu Wagura,2016:Policies for Addressing Intra- Country Marginalization and Economic Disparities for SocioEconomic Development in Kenya Public Policy Transformations In Africa,ISBN 9788890916205
Books and Books Chapters
- Policies for Addressing Intra- Country Marginalization and Economic Development in Kenya in Akuma, Gudhlanga & Mwenzwa (ed) Public Policy Transformations in Africa, 2016.
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura,Ongoing:Development Projects and the Changing Landscape in Northern Kenya,CNRS/ NACOSTI,€ 15,000
- Gitu, Kennedy Wagura,Ongoing:Pentecostalism and Political,CODESRIA,$25,000