Dr. Washington Ndiiri
Department: History, Archaeology and Political Studies
- NDIIRI (2019) ‘Martin Shikuku, the president that never was’ in Nationalism And National Building In Africa Group, London.
- Ndiiri et al (2018) " Dynamics of political corruption and neo- patrimonialism in Kenya" Research in Humanities and Social Sciences vol 8 No. 14.
- NDIIRI (2004) Early African archaeology Nairobi a publication for the institute of open learning, Kenyatta University
- NDIIRI (2003) ‘Environment and settlement on Lower Tana’ In World Archaeology Bulletin
- Ndiiri, w. S. (1999). “Environmental Research on the Lower Tana in World Archaeological Bulletin Vol. 10. Sept.- Oct. 1999 et al ian Lilley p.6
- Ndiiri, W.S. et atl (1997d) Report on Iron Working communities of the Upper Tana & Environment ca 1000-1900 AD. Chemi Chemi Journal of Faculty of Arts, Kenyatta University Vol. 1 No. 1 pg 31-48
- Ndiiri, W. S. (1997c) “Environment and Cultural Resource Management: ‘A Synthesis’ (Forthcoming Proceedings of International Workshop on Urbanism and Monuments Conservation.
- Ndiiri, W. S. (1997b)”Physical Analysis in Archaeological Reconstruction” Mvita Vol. 7 Pp5-12.
- Ndiiri, W.S. (1997a). “Exchange Systems in Archaeological Past” Chemi Chemi Journal of Faculty of Arts, Kenyatta University. Vol. 1 No. 1. Pg 14-31
- Ndiiri, W.S. 1996. “Continuity and Change: A Case Study of Ceramic Technology on the Kenya Coast” in Journal of Eastern African Research & Dev. Vol. 26 pp 231-237.
- Ndiiri, W.S. 1992. ‘An Ethnoarchaelogical Study of Contemporary Local Pottery on the Kenya Coast’ Mvita No. 4 pp. 1-4
- 1998 :Codesrea conference on methodological approaches 8th-12th June 1998, Nairobi
- 1999 :Codesrea conference on Research Methodology, Nairobi
- April 11-15th 2005: Attended A Conference On Regional Methodological Workshop On Social Sciences In Africa Session 2005.
- July 30th –Aug 2008: Attended A Corus Conference, Sponsored By IRD And NMK At Fort Jesus Mombasa On Sacred Sites, Heritage And Identities In East Africa. Presented a Paper “Cultural Sites” Conservation as an Avenue For Resolution Of Conflict”
- Aug 2007:Attended CORUS Conference in Mombasa ,Presented a paper “palynology and its role in environmental reconstruction on the Kenya coast
- 2010 :Attended conference on contemporary approaches in heritage preservation Mombasa 11-16th Oct 2010
- 2010 Attended conference in Paris, France, presented a paper entitled: Research Findings on Role Environment on Settlement on Lower Tana, an overview
- 2010 Aug: Kenyatta University capacity building seminar for staff mentors Nairobi
- 2014:Workshop on National Open University, Multimedia University 23rd July -25th July 2014, Nairobi.
- 2014:Conference on Refugee and IDPs in Historical Perspective: The East Africa Experience 19-21 June Kenyatta University P.T.O