Dr. Sarah Fedha Barasa
- Experience of school-related gender-based violence by pupils and the culture of silence: A case of primary Schools in Kasarani District, Nairobi County, Kenya, Vol. 1 No. 3 March, 2013, International Journal of Education and Research
- Gender-based Violence: The Culture of Silence and Effects on Pupils, 2013, Lambert Academic Publishing Company www.lap-publishing.com
- Factors Influencing Men’s Involvement in the Prevention of Violence against Women in Nairobi City County, Kenya.Vol. 6, No. 2, pp 64-76.December, 2018 International Journal of Gender and Women Studies
- Prevalence of Sexual and Gender Based Violence during the Post Election Violence. Lillian Towers, Nairobi (2006)
- Discussing African Feminism – Kenyatta University (2008)
- Dubai Conference on Capacity and Team Building - The Fairmont, Dubai (2009)
- Gender Policy Implementation – Kenyatta University (June 2014)
- Being a Leader Training - Kenyatta University (February 2018)
- Compassion International (2007).Research assistant in the evaluation of support to orphaned and vulnerable children.
- Kenya Institute of Education (2010-2012).Co-researcher for a baseline survey on Employee (teacher) satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, Work Environment and alcohol and drug abuse among teachers.
- Principal researcher on the effects of school-related gender-based violence among pupils in schools in informal settlements of Kasarani District, Nairobi province (2012)
- Principal Researcher on “Men’s Involvement in the Prevention of Violence against Women in Nairobi City County, Kenya”. (2014-2018)
- Member of the Society of Gender Professionals (SGP) - January 2019 to date