Name: Muna Wilson Kamau
- Economic Cost of Terror Activities in Kenya (To be published by the Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies).
- Challenges of relationships and social identities: The paradox of consequences of Kenya’s military intervention in Somalia (Book Chapter: The New African Civil and Military Relations: International African Studies’ Perspectives: ISBN 978-0-620-61527-3).
- Deconstructing intergenerational politics between ‘Young Turks’ and ‘Old Guards’ in Africa: an exploration of the perceptions on leadership and governance in Kenya; by the Journal of Youth Studies. Available on: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/13676261.2014.918248 )
- Leadership and Political Corruption in Kenya: Analysis of the 2010 Constitutional Provisions on the Presidency (Published by the Journal of Social, Political, and Economic Studies, Vol. 38 no. 3 www.jspes.org/fall2013_mutula.html).
- Monetary Clout and Electoral Politics in Kenya: The 1992 to 2013 Presidential Elections in Focus (Published by the Journal of African Elections, vol. 13, no 2.
- The “Quiet Diplomacy” of South Africa and its Continental and International Impacts on Peace and Security: A Case Study of Zimbabwe Crisis – Reviewed (Awaiting publication by Council for the Development of Research in Africa [CODESRIA])
- Women Advocates for Change through Media: A Case Study of the life and politics of Wangari Maathai (Reviewed, Awaiting publication by Council for the Development of Research in Africa [CODESRIA])
- Constructivism in China’s International Relations: An Interpretation of Sino-South African Relations – (Under Review by The Journal of Contemporary African Studies).
- Certificate of Participation: Intellectual Property Rights Workshop (28th September 2016); Venue: Business and Student Services Centre (BSSC); Theme: Industrial Properties in Economic Development
- Conference Speaker – China-IGAD Cooperation for Peace and Security in the Horn of Africa (March 31 – 01 April 2017), Shanghai, China. Hosted by Shanghai Institutes for International Studies, Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD), Africa Policy Institute, and The Carter Center.
- Seminar Participant – Seminar on Investing In Soft Power Capacity (March 10, 2017), Cohosted by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) and Africa Policy Institute (API).
- Workshop Participant - Themed: On African Terms: Towards a Model for Conflict Resolution and Management (15 Feb – 17 Feb, 2017). Held in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Guest Speaker - International Seminar on China-Africa Industrial Capacity Cooperation (July 4-6, 2016).Hosted by: Embassy of the Peoples’ Republic of China in Tanzania; Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation of Tanzania; Center for Chinese Studies of University of Dar es Salaam.
- Seminar on Think-Tanks for Anglophone African Countries in 2016 (6 – 30 April 2016), Jinhua, China.
- Guest Speaker – The 5th Meeting of China-Africa Think Tank Forum (14–16 April 2016), Yiwu, China. Hosted by Zhejiang Normal University; Yiwu Municipal Peoples Government; and China Development Bank.
- Second International Interdisciplinary Conference, Kisii University, Eldoret Campus on: Africa Looking East or West (24th -27th June 2015)
- Second Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference on: Challenges of Development in Africa (25 – 30 June 2013). Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya
- First Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference on: Scholarship and Development in Africa on the Occasion of Celebrating Golden Jubilee of Scholarship and Development in Africa (26 – 30 June 2012). Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya
- Democratic and Governance Institute (25 July – 12 August 2011) Dakar, Senegal. Hosted by CODESRIA.
- Gender and Media Symposium (1 – 3 November 2011). Cairo, Egypt. Hosted by CODESRIA.
Last Updated on Thursday, 02 November 2017 11:27