- 2016: Stranger in the Toilet. ISBN: 978-9966-10-433-5. Kenya Literature Bureau. (Approved by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development)
- 2016: The Shopping List. ISBN: 978-9966-10-434-2. Kenya Literature Bureau. (Approved by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development)
- 2015: Names and Secrets. ISBN 978-9966-56-004-9. East African Educational Publishers (Second Position, Burt Award for African Literature, 2015).
- 2014: The Village Fool and Other Stories. ISBN 978-9966-10-291-1. Kenya Literature Bureau.
- 2014: Escape from Soti City (A short story) in An Anthology of Short Stories and Poems from East Africa. ISBN 978-0-9903026-7-4. Sentia Publishing Company, USA.
- 2013: Guide to Betrayal in the City. ISBN 978 9966 34 674 2. Moran Publishers.
- 2012: Female Characters in the Contemporary Kenyan Oral Narrative. ISBN 978 3 659 16423 1. Lambert Publishers.
- 2012: Let the Children Speak: A Handbook on the Teaching of Language for Peace Building and National Integration for Kenyan Children; ISBN number 978 9966 69 457 7. Arkedia Publishers
- 2009: Kenya Sings Her Song (A poem published in the official magazine of the Kenyan High Commission in Canada.
Submitted for review to the Kenya Literature Bureau
- Belling the Season and Other Stories (Co-written with Fredrick Shitubi)
Submitted for review to the East African Educational Publishers
- Composition Writing for Secondary Schools
- Senior Secondary School Literature (A textbook for the Zambia Syllabus)
- Scars (a novel)
- In the Shadow of the Mukhuyu Tree (poetry collection)
- Appreciating Poetry (textbook)
- Island of Hope (School anthem for Friends School Kamusinga)
Critical literary essays published in The Literary Forum of the Sunday Standard paper
- August 4, 2002: Writers Belong to the Street, Not the Palace
- September 29, 2002: Wanted: A Radical Re-Think on Status of Literary Studies
- June 15, 2003: Why “General Mathenge” Has Made Ngugi a Literary Seer
Workshop Facilitation and paper presentation
2017: “Animal as Racial Metaphor in Selected Plays of Trevor Rhone and Derek Walcott.” Presented at the Kenyatta University Postgraduate seminar.
2016: “50 Years of Clementine’s Self-mutilation as the Badge of Colonial Alienation: A Reading of Okot p’Bitek’s Song of Lawino”. A paper presented at a colloquium to mark 50 years after the publication of Okot p’Bitek’s Song of Lawino, held at Kenyatta University.
2016: “The Future of the Oral Narrative.” A paper presented at the national drama workshop at Tom Mboya Labour College, Kisumu.
2011: “Without Characters, There Can Be No Story: Tips on the Writing and Performance of the Oral Narrative”: Presented at the National Cohesion and Integration Commission workshop for drama teachers and trainers at Tom Mboya Labour College, Kisumu, Kenya.
2010: “Beauty lies in the eyes of the audience: the seven aspects of the beauty of contemporary storytelling.” Presented at the national workshop for drama teachers and trainers at the Moi International Sports Complex, Kasarani, Nairobi.
2007: “Back to the Basics: Writing and performing the oral narrative”: Presented at the national workshop for drama teachers and trainers at Tom Mboya Labour College, Kisumu.
2006: “The Scripting and Presentation of the Oral Narrative”: A paper presented at the national workshop for drama teachers and trainers in Mombasa, Kenya.
Consultancy and community service
- Mark M. Chetambe,Ministry of Education,2006-2011,drama adjudication/workshop.
Last Updated on Monday, 19 February 2018 12:19