Name: Phelista Marura Musili
Area of Specialization: Counselling Psychology,Trauma & Palliative Care & Counselling, Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR).
Research Interests: Psychological Trauma,Palliative Care & Counselling, Family and Gender issues, HIV/AIDS, Addiction studies, Criminal Behaviour & Rehabilitation.
- Phelista M. Musili,2016: The Relationship Between Selected Personal Attributes and Occurrence of Vicarious Trauma among Staff in Hospices in Kenya
- Musili Phelista M.,2012: Psychological Issues among the Terminally ill: Lessons from a qualitative Interview Study of Patients and their Caregivers in Coast Hospice
- Musili Phelista M.,2007: Utilization of VCTs among Sec Sch. Students in Kwale County
- Musili, Phelista. M. Sirera, Ann .M.& Kathungu, Beatrice, M. ,2016: Vicarious Trauma Among Professional Caregivers and Support Staff in Selected Hospices in Kenya. International Scientific Invention Journals (ISIJ),ISSN 2455-6289 Vol. 2 (7).
- Caroline A. Ouma, Margaret Mwenje & Phelista Musili 2012 Relationship Between Locus of Control & Criminal Behaviour among Inmates in Thika Prison Kenya Journal of Guidance Counselling & Psychology ISSN 2226-0552 Vol: 2 (1)
- The 4Th Kenya National Palliative Care Conference (KEHPCA) 12th – 14th, Nov.2014,Laico Regency Hotel, Nairobi
- Conference: on Peace Agenda for Kenya: (KCPA) Nov. 2012 Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) - Nairobi
- Phelista M. Musili Psychological Issues among the Terminally ill:Lessons from a qualitative Interview Study of Patients and their Caregivers in Coast Hospice 3rd National Palliative care (KEHPCA) Conference Nairobi/Kenya 12th - 14th Sept. 2012 Self
- John Oteyo & Phelista M. Musili Poster Presentation on: Hidden Patients in Palliative Care 3rd National Palliative care (KEHPCA) Conference Nairobi/Kenya 12th -14th Sept 2012 Self
Last Updated on Friday, 21 October 2016 14:59