- Muiya, B. M. (2014 –awaiting publication). Equity in healthcare provision: ensuring social protection in health throughhealth insurance in Kenya. The Politics of Social Protection in Kenya Fifty Years after Political Independence. Nairobi: French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nairobi).
- Muiya, B. M. (2014, June). The nature, challenges and consequences of urban youth unemployment: A case of Nairobi City, Kenya. Horizon Research Publishing.
- Muiya, B. M., & Kamau, A. (2013, November). Universal health care in Kenya:Opportunities and challenges for the informal sector workers. International Journal of Education and Research, 1(11).
- Muiya, B. M. (2010). The effects of cost-sharing on healthcare services provision in Kenya: Utilization, Management andAccess. Lambard Educational Publishers.
- Kisumu (August 2010) Effectiveness Of Local Community Based Organizations In Providing Support Services To Orphans And Vulnerable Children In Kisumu East District
- Nairobi (April 2010) Poverty Profiles In Informal Urban Settlements In Kenya: A Case Study Of Korogocho In The City Of Nairobi
- Mwingi District (August 2009) The Role Of Community Based Organizations In Development-A Case Of Mwingi District
- University Of Nairobi (2005) M.A In Sociology: The Effects Of Cost-Sharing On Healthcare Services Provision In Public Hospitals In Kenya: A Case Study Of Kangundo District, Eastern Kenya.
- 11th – 15th May 2015:African Population & Health Research Centre (APHRC)/ International Development Research Centre (IDRC) – Nairobi.Methodology Workshop
- 20-21 February 2014:Conference at the French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nairobi).Presented paper -Equity in healthcare provision: ensuring social protection in health through health insurance in Kenya
- 13th -15th January 2014:Kenyatta University/AGRA-Wageningen UR Workshop.Capacity Building-Competence & Skills Training for PhD Candidates
- 15th – 18th July 2013:Centre for Teaching, Excellency & Evaluation-Kenyatta University.Teaching Methodology, Testing & Evaluation in institutes of Higher Learning
- October-November 2012:Organization for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA) Ethiopia.Research Methodology, Statistics, and SPSS Training Workshop
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 March 2016 11:33