Mr. Willy W. Mwangi
Title/Qualifications: PhD Ongoing, Kenyatta University
Training Courses and Seminars Attended
- Trainer Of Trainers Courses,Ministry of Education ,1993-1996:Facilitation at National Seminars of Trainers on teaching and learning of language using the phonic/sound method
- Writing Workshop,Ministry of Education,2004-2005:Writing of School Empowerment Programme Modules (SEP) for the empowerment of Key Resource Teachers (KRTs) in all subject areas.
Seminars and Conferences Facilitated in
- July 2012:International Conference on Multilingualism,Pennsylvania University and Kenyatta University,Benefits Of Mother Tongue In Early Childhood Education-Published Paper
- June, 2014:International Conference on African Languages and Literature in the 21st Century ,Kenyatta University.The interrelatedness of Language, Gender and Identity among 8-12 year olds in informal urban setups: a case of Mathare informal settlement, Nairobi Kenya
- 2010 - Med Thesis (Unpublished) Factors That Motivate Men to Teach In Preschools In Gatundu North District
- 2012 - Report of The Assessment of ECD Teachers In Selected ECD Centres in ASAL areas: The Pastoralist Education Project-(PEP) Kenya - Strengthening ECD Teacher Capacity In The IIRR Supported Schools In Kenya
-The objective was to strengthen the Early Childhood School teachers in skills for teaching language as well as preparing relevant teaching /learning materials.