Department/unit/section: English & Linguistics
Contact address: Kenyatta University P. O. Box 43844 - 00100 Nairobi
Position: Senior Lecturer
Download Full CV
Articles in referred journals
- Martin C. Njoroge, Ruth W. Ndungu, and Moses Gatambuki Gathigia (2012) The Use of Crossword Puzzles as a Vocabulary Learning Strategy: A Case of English as a Second language in Kenyan Secondary Schools. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 5, Issue, 02, pp313-321, February, 2013.
- Ndung’u, Ruth and Kinyua, Mathew (2009) Cultural Perspectives in Language and Speech Disorders. Disability Studies Quarterly Vol.29/4
- Ndung’u, Ruth (2010) Socialization and Violence: Ideas and Practices in Kenya. In wa Mungai, Mbugua and George Gona (Eds.) (Re)Membering Kenya. Vol. 1. Identity, Culture and Freedom. Twaweza Communications Ltd.
- 2013 A Constraint Based Analysis of Re-Syllabification of Loan Words in Kikamba: A Bantu Language. A paper presented at the Phonetics and Phonology of Sub-Saharan Languages. A Conference in Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, 7th July – 10th July, 2013
- The phonetic status of (r) in Gikuyu, A Bantu Language: An Acoustic Analysis. A paper presented at the Phonetics and Phonology of Sub-Saharan Languages. A Conference in Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, 7th July – 10th July, 2013
- 2013 Kenya Street Children: Their Aspirations and Quest for Integration in National Development. A paper presented at the Second Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference. Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA), June 25-29, 2013
- 2012 Demystifying the Use of ICTs in Teaching Language: A Case Study of Kenyatta University Language Teachings. A paper presented at 2nd Annual Kabarak University International Conference held on 15th – 18th October, 2012
- 2011 Education as a tool for empowering Kenya’s street children for realization of millennium development goals. A paper presented at the 7th Annual International Conference: Knowledge Creation and Dissemination for Realisation of Millenium Development Goals, Moi University.
- 2010 Multilingualism in Africa: Publicizing the reality.” Presented at the International Conference on Multilingualism and Education: Global Practices, Challenges and the Way Forward held. Kenyatta University.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 March 2016 10:36