Department/unit/section: History, Archaeology and Political Studies
Contact address: Kenyatta University P. O. Box 43844 - 00100 Nairobi
Download Full CV
- “Paleonvironmental Charges on Northern Swahili Coast” Mvita Journal, 1998.w.w.w.museums.or.ke
- The above has since been translated to French.
- “Causes of Maladies in African Societies” Journal of Social Sciences No. 8,2004
- “Preliminary Investigations in Lake Magadi Basin “Nyame Akuma, 2003,
- “Conservation of Art and Craft in Kenya Societies”In Series of Built Heritage In Africa, 1996
- “Archeological Heritage Management in Kenya Policies and Practice” Forthcoming in CUEA Journal of Social Sciences.
- A History of Kenya Archeology, 1920-1980 B.A Dissertation, 1994
- Aspects of Archeological Evidence Regarding Diet on Northern Swahili Coast, 8th– 17th Centuries A.D – M.A research, 1996.
- Socio-Economic Factors and HIV/AIDS prevelance in Nyanza – Map International 1995.
- Human Response to Environmental Change [HREC] research at the Coast,
- Conservation of Coastal Environment – Joint research of KU and IRD of France.
- “Cultural Heritage Management in Kenya: Policies and Practice” PhD research.
- Head of Research and Consultancy , CRAC (Coast Region Advisory Council) Pentagon Coast Co-ordinating Organ, 2007.
Last Updated on Thursday, 09 June 2016 15:14