Publications in Refereed Journals
- Makuto, V., Emily Ogutu, and Eunice Nyamasyo (2011) Discourse Markers among Speakers of Kabras: Forms and Functions. Germany: LAP. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-3-8465-1564-8
- Njoroge M., C. and Eunice Nyamasyo (2008) The Question of Standard English Model in the Achievement of Universal Primary Education in Kenya. In Journal of Language, Technology and Entrepreneurship in Africa. Vol 1 No 1(Inaugural Issue).
- Indangasi, H, Eunice Nyamasyo, and Peter Wasamba (2008)(eds) ‘Our Landscapes,Our Narratives: Proceedings of the Conference on East African Oral Literature’.Cited in Journal of Commonwealth Literature Vol 42, No 4 pp65-78. DOI:10.1177/00219894707085202.
- Nyamasyo E.A (1999) ‘Computer Corpora: Problems of Collection and Interpretation’. ChemChemi Faculty of Arts Kenyatta University Journal Vol 1 No
- Eshiwani, G, Regina Karega, Romanus Okelo, John Shiundu, Paul Achola, J. I.Mwonje, and Eunice Nyamasyo (1998) Country Paper for the UNESCO Conference on Higher Education in the 21st Century: Vision and Action Plan prepared for the for the Ministry of Higher Education. Oct 1998, Paris, France.
- Nyamasyo E. A. (1998) ‘Gender, Globalization, and Human Resource Development in Kenya: Critical Issues on the Current Economic Policies (the Structural Adjustment Programmes) and their Impacts on Women in Kenya’. In Echo-AWORD Continental Journal 17. 16- 23.
- Nyamasyo E. A (1994) ‘An Analysis of the Spelling Errors in the Written English of Kenyan Pre-University Students’. In Journal of Languages, Culture and Communication. Vol. 7 No. 17.
- An Analysis of the Spelling Errors in the Written English of Kenyan Pre- University Students.
- Computer Corpora: Problems of Collection and Interpretation of Kenyan Texts in the International Corpus of English (ICE) Project.
- The Question of Standard English Model in the Achievement of Universal Primary Education in Kenya
- Data bank development on written argumentation strategies in speakers of English as a 1st or 2nd language among Kenyan university-level students
- Discourse strategies in indigenous Kenyan languages: Gikuyu; Dholuo, among others: Negotiating in Gikuyu; Dholuo.
- Gendered land tenure systems in the Lake Victoria Basin
- Language competencies in environmental conservation discourse: Language in Community-level development activities
Last Updated on Friday, 01 April 2016 11:13