Department of History, Archeology And Political Studies
Area of Specialization
- Social History
- Islamic Education
- Civil Society Organizations
- Culture identity
- Culture, Nationalism and Governance; A Case Study of Kenya.
- Human Rights and Governance; Violence Against People with Disabilities in Kenya.
- Gender, Disability And Human Rights; Case Studies of Western, Eastern and Rift Valley Provinces
- Housing Conditions For People with Disabilities In Nairobi Slums
- Development of Higher Islamic Education in Coastal Kenya
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 January 2017 12:40