Department: History, Archeology And Political Studies
- Environment and Spatial Distribution of Settlements on the Lower Tana during the Holocene period.
- corus research on the evolution of settlement and the environmental in Eastern Africa. Research project sponsored by IRD.
- Ndiiri, w. S. (1999). “Environmental Research on the Lower Tana in World Archaeological Bulletin Vol. 10. Sept.- Oct. 1999 et al ian Lilley p.6
- Ndiiri, W.S. et atl (1997d) Report on Iron Working communities of the Upper Tana & Environment ca 1000-1900 AD. Chemi Chemi Journal of Faculty of Arts, Kenyatta University Vol. 1 No. 1 pg 31-48
- Ndiiri, W. S. (1997c) “Environment and Cultural Resource Management: ‘A Synthesis’ (Forthcoming Proceedings of International Workshop on Urbanism and Monuments Conservation.
- Ndiiri, W. S. (1997b)”Physical Analysis in Archaeological Reconstruction” Mvita Vol. 7 Pp5-12.
- Ndiiri, W.S. (1997a). “Exchange Systems in Archaeological Past” Chemi Chemi Journal of Faculty of Arts, Kenyatta University. Vol. 1 No. 1. Pg 14-31
- Ndiiri, W.S. 1996. “Continuity and Change: A Case Study of Ceramic Technology on the Kenya Coast” in Journal of Eastern African Research & Dev. Vol. 26 pp 231-237.
- Ndiiri, W.S. 1992. ‘An Ethnoarchaelogical Study of Contemporary Local Pottery on the Kenya Coast’ Mvita No. 4 pp. 1-4
- 2008 Sacred sites, Heritage & identlities in East Africa.
- July 30th – 1st August 2008 Mombasa Kenya presented a paper “Palynological investigation of the Lower Tana a casefor environmental change”
- 11-15 April 2005 Codesria Workshop on social studies in Africa.
- 14-16 May 1995 Attended and presented a paper at International Workshop on Urban and Monuments Conservation at National Museums of Kenya.
Last Updated on Thursday, 31 March 2016 10:50