Title/Qualifications: B.A. (Sociology), University of Nairobi, M.A. (Sociology), University of Nairobi, Ph.D (Sociology), Kenyatta University – Ongoing
Department/Unit/Section: Sociology / Institute of Peace and
Security Studies, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
Contact Address: Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone: +254 733 557 365.
Position: Assistant Lecturer.
Download Full CV
Area of Specialization: Sociology / Criminology & Deviance.
Research Interests: Community Participation / Mobilization in Crime Control & Prevention, Leadership &Governance, Electoral & Democratization Processes.
- T. Kirioba Moseh, 2012, The Secondary School Social Environment and Student Violence in Kenya., Elixir Online Journal, ISSN 2229- 712X / Elixir Soc. Sci. 46 (2012) 8100- 8104
- T. Kirioba Moseh, 2012, Student Deviance in Secondary Schools in Kenya., LAMBERT Academic Publishing (LAP), ISBN 978-3- 8454-3098-0
- Masese E. Rosana & T. Kirioba Moseh, 2012, Talking in tongues in HIV/AIDS Campaigns: The Implication on Sexual Behaviour among the Youth in Kenya., International Journal of Current Research, ISSN 0975- 833X
- Student Violence in Secondary Schools in Kenya.
- Community Policing in Kenya: The Successes and Challenges.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 09:40