Department : Literature
Publications and Books
- Circumcisions as initation in orientations of drama theatre and culture by Mumma, Mwangi and Odhiambo: 1998
- Tender Memories: Collection of Poems 1992. Oxford University Press
- A Guide to the Teaching of English, Jomo Kenyatta Foundation, 1986
- Integrated English BK.
1. JKF: 1987
2. JKF: 1989
3. JKF: 1990
4. JKF: 1990
- Drama Festivals Plays – Edward Arnold: 1985
- Role of Performing Arts in the Control of Aids Papers presented for national Training Certificates course for teachers Trainees on HIV/AIDS August 2000
- Drama in Education: Paper presented during the national Drama Training Workshop August 2000, Kenyatta University.
- Drama in the New Millennium a paper presented during the Music symposium in Kenyatta University
- Theatre Management and Marketing: Paper presented at Maseno University 1999
- Drama Curdled in An African Gourd. Papers presented during international Drama and Education Association Symposium in Kisumu July 1997
- Initiations as a medium of learning and a process of drama: A paper presented at the International Drama in Education Association IDEA Symposium in Brisbane Australia 1995
- Which way Africans theatre? Paper presented at the British Council 1992
- The Role of Technical in National Development: Paper presented at KNUT Conference in Mombasa 1986
- The Face of African Theatre: A paper to Afro Caribbean Community, Birmingham, England 1983.
- Africanization of African Literature Curriculum: Paper presented at the Association of Teachers of Caribbean and African Literature in London 1982
Last Updated on Friday, 16 September 2016 16:59