Department: Philosophy and Religious Studies
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100 Kenyatta University
Telephone: +254-020-811622/810901 57461, +254-020-721-315-238
Download full CV
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: A Christian Perspective to Development: Justification for Involvement of Secular Domain by publishers of in The African Journal of Historical and Social Science Research. (with publisher)
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Socio-cultural Dimensions of Public Health: An African Understanding. (With Publisher).
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Peer Counseling Experience Among Selected Kenyan Secondary Schools paper presented During KAPC Conference at Safari Park Hotel 2nd - 4th Sep. 2008 (e-books Publication).
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Christian Response to Contemporary Issues. A Module for Institute of Open Learning, Kenyatta University - 2007.
- Otengah, W.A.P and Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Socio-cultural Dimensions of Health. A Module for Institute of Open Learning, Kenyatta University 2007.
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Kenyatta University Peer Counseling Outreach for Secondary Schools: A Case Study of St. Albert’s Ulanda Girls Nyanza Province. KAPC 2005/6 PGD Project.
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Socio-Cultural Interpretation to Human Suffering and Misfortune Among African Communities in The African Journal of Historical and Social Science Research Vol. 2 No. 2 2000.
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: The Influence of Christianity on Fertility Regulation in Migori Division of Migori District 1993 (Unpublished MA Thesis).
- Arudo, T.O. Opiyo: Out-Migrants from Siaya District to Other Districts in Kenya; Volume and Destinations 1988. (Unpublished PGD Project).
Last Updated on Monday, 30 June 2014 12:41