- Religion and Science
- Problems facing Christians Today.
- Gender, Equity and Sexual Abuse.
- Marital Problems Facing Kenyans Today.
- Parental Nurturing of Children
- Research on Herbal Medicinal Plants used by Ameru for Wholistic Living.
- M’ithinji,,Presentation ,The Significance of mother tongue in learning and understanding in The International Confrence on African languages and Literatures in the 21st Century,conference held at Kenyatta University, 6th -8th August 2014, Nairobi Kenya.
- M’ithinji,,Participation in The International Confrence on African languages and Literatures in the 21st Century,conference held at Kenyatta University, 6th -8th August 2014, Nairobi Kenya.
- M’ithinji, M.M,An exploration of Roho christianity in the globalized african public place,Camelite Centre,Langata Nairobi,6th to 9th December
- M’ithinji, M.M., Dialogue Between - Abraham’s Children – Nairobi, 1-3 August 2006.
- M’ithinji, M.M., Leadership, Corruption and Personal Integrity – Nakuru - 2007
- M’ithinji, M.M., Gender and Sexual Violence - Nairobi 2008
- M’ithinji, M.M, (2014), Environmental Conservation in African Christianity .Lap Lambert Academic Publishers Germany
- M’ithinji, M.M. (2005). The Power in Biblical Concepts Used in the Church Today: book ISBN 9966-9888-5-8.
- M’ithinji, M.M; Kerich, R. (2007). Promoting Indigenous Scientific Knowledge, Kenya and UNESCO information Magazine No. 8. pp. 60-63.
- M’ithinji, M.M. (to be published) Leadership, Corruption and Integrity (ETWOT).
- Manual for Critical Study of Old Testament Texts – 2008.
- Manual for Theology of the Old Testament – 2005.
- Manual for Sociology of Religion 2011 – Kenyatta University.
- Manual for Critical Study of the New Testament Texts – 2009.
- Manual for New Testament Theology - 2010
Affiliation to Professional Bodies
- Affiliated Nairobi North Presbytery Pastoral Counsellors Group.
- Affiliated to Njuri Ncheke Council of Elders since 2003ff.
- Affiliated to the International Pastoral Counsellors since 1987.
- A member of EATWOT from its inception.
- Affiliated to IAHR Africa Branch since its meeting at Amani Hotel Nairobi 2002.