Chapter in Books
- Gitome J.W (2004) Theological Education and the Youth in the Family Church and School in LeMarquand & Galogalo J.D Theological Education in Contemporary Africa Kijabe Printing Press, Kijabe
- Gitome J.W (2002) “Conflict in Single Motherhood: A Challenge to The Church” in Getui M, N& Ayanga, H Eds. Conflicts in Africa Women’s Response Ruaraka Printing Press, Nairobi
- Gitome, J. W (1999)”The Kenyan Church and it’s Role in Women Sex Education” in Musimbi, K.R & Njoroge, J.N Groaning in Faith African Women in The Household of God. Acton Publishers, Nairobi.
- Gitome, J. W (1999) “The Churches Responses to AIDs in Africa” in Getui M.N & Obeng, E A Theology of Reconstruction; Exploratory Essays Acton Publishers, Nairobi
Articles in Website/ Conference Proceedings
- Gitome, JW, Nyaga SN and Tumuti S “Kenyatta University and the BHER Project", Borderless Higher Education for Refugees Project (BHER) International Conference, York University, Toronto, Canada, May 17,2012
- Gitome, JW "Dynamics of Education in Dadaab Refugee Camps," BHER Conference, Speke Resort Conference Centre, Kampala, Uganda, June 29 -- July 2, 2011
- Gitome, J.W Traditional Versus Modern Child Socialization in the Contemporary African Family, Proceedings of the Pan African Family Strength International Conference 21st-23rd July 2010, North Coast BEACH Hotel, Mombasa, Kenya P.30
- Gitome, J.W &Kinyua, F “The Role of Research in School Counseling” Www.Kapc.Or.Ke/Downloads/DR.JOSEPHINE%20GITOME.Pdf, 9th Kenya Association of Proffesional Counsellors Conference (KAPC Proceedings 2ND -4TH September 2008
- Gitome, J.W Puberty Initiation Seclusion School: Vocational Guidance and Counseling Dimension, Proceedings of AIOSP CONFERENCIA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE Lisboa, Portugal 14th-16th September 2005. P. 90
- Gitome, J.W Integration of African indigenous Counselling Guidance Practices to Adolescents’ Pastoral Care and Counselling Programmes in Selected Churches of Nairobi. Proceedings of Kenyatta University 11th Postgraduate Seminar Abstracts. P.163.