- The Forbidden Love: A Critical Analysis (originally Same Gender Unions: A Critical Analysis). Nairobi: Uzima Press, 2004 (With Martha Mbuguss et al).
- Introduction to the Bible and the Qur’an, A Module for ARE 101: Introduction to the Bible and Qur’an, Co-Authored With Newton M. Kahumbi, for the Institute of Open Learning, Kenyatta University, 2002. (I did the Part on the Introduction to the Bible).
- Christian Crusades in Nairobi: An Analysis of Socio-Religious Factors Underlying Their Upsurge. Social Science Research Report Series No. 9. OSSREA, 1998.
- Same Gender Unions: A Critical Analysis. Nairobi: Uzima Press, 2004 (With Martha Mbuguss et al).
Articles in Journals/Books
- The following articles in Building a Solid and Integrated Church in the 21st Century, P. N. Njoka. Nairobi: Evangel, 2010.
- With Bernard G. Nyabwari, “History and Spatial-Temporal Development of the ACK Diocese of Nairobi”, pp. 7-12.
- With Patrick M. Kamau, “Evangelism as the Core Business of the Church”, pp. 59-98.
- With Jonathan Kabiru, “Main Challenges Facing Christians in Nairobi”, pp. 127-132.
- With Bernard G. Nyabwari & Peter N. Njoka, “The Church as the Conscious Voice of the Society”, pp. 171-190.
- Management of Conflict and Restoration of Lasting Peace. In Kenya Thabiti Task Force 2008/Inter-Religious Forum. 2009. Root Causes and Implications of the Post-Election Violence of 2007, pp. 108-125.
- The Family in New Christian Religious Movements. In Responsible Leadership in Marriage and Family. Mary N. Getui (Ed). Nairobi: Acton, 2008, pp. 109-127.
- Historical Overview of the Church in Kenya. In How Healthy is Your Church: A Survey of Church Health in Nairobi. Peterson Wang’ombe (ed). Nairobi: ACM-FTT, 2006, pp. 11-14.
- Inter-Faith Dialogues: Examples From Institutions in Kenya. In Voices From the Third World. Inter-Faith Dialogue: Listening to African Voices. Vol. XXVIII No. 2. December 2005. pp. 198-214.
- “Religion For Peace Not Pieces”. In Overcoming Violence: A Faith-Based Response, Eds. M. Getui & W. M. Musyoni. Nairobi: NCCK, 2003, pp. 243-258.
- “Christian Expressions From Euro-Americas to Africa With Reference to Nairobi, Kenya”. In Emerging Christian Expressions and Challenges of Christian Fundamentalism, AACC Africa Challenge Series No. 11, Nairobi: AACC, 2003, pp. 35-53.
- “Development Within African Evangelical and Pentecostal Churches’’. In Quests for Integrity in Africa, Eds. M. Theuri & G. Wamue, Nairobi: Acton, 2003, pp.113-124.
- Reflection on Christian Evangelistic Crusades in Kenya. In AICMAR Bulletin, Vol. 1/2002., pp. 90-109.
- African Cities and Environmental Challenges”. In Quests for Abundant Life in Africa, Eds. M. N. Getui & M. M. Theuri, Nairobi: Acton, 2002, pp. 175-186.
- "Churches And AIDS In Kenya". In Theology of Reconstruction: Exploratory Essays, Eds. M. N. Getui & E. A. Obeng, Nairobi: Acton, 1999, pp. 172-190.
- "Indigenous Theologies: An EATWOT Response". In VOICES From the Third World. Vol. XXI, No. 1, June 1998, pp. 247-252.
- "The African Church of the Holy Spirit: Origins and Advent in Kabras Division, Kakamega District". In TransAfrican Journal of History, Vol.25, 1996, 1998. pp. 123-145.
- "Toward Harmonizing Christian Commitment and Academic Excellence: The Example of Jesus Christ". In The Christian Educator: Journal of Religious Education, Vol. 10 No. 1 1997.
Participation in Academic and Professional Seminars/Workshops/Courses
- (Forthcoming) Haggai Institute National Leadership Seminar, St. Paul’s Pastoral Centre Katoloni in Machakos 28th August to 3rd September 2016, to Church Leaders/Workers.
- BTL Tachoni Bible Project, Mabanga FTC, Bungoma, 25th – 28th July 2016.
- Workshop on Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015 by Kenya Institute of Supplies Management, June 27-28, 2016, Kenyatta University
- Workshop on Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015 by Centre for Advanced Procurement Studies, March 7, 2016, Kenyatta University
- Haggai Institute National Leadership Seminar, Scott Christian University Machakos 24th – 30th August. 2014, To Church Leaders.
- Haggai Institute National Leadership Seminar, Mary Ward Retreat Centre, Karen, 17th – 22nd 2014 August., Facilitator.
- Salvation Army Leaders Seminar, Salvation Army West Kenya Territory Seminar, Diamond Rock Guest House, Kakamega, July 22nd -24th, 2014, To Church Leaders.
- Comboni Missionaries during their Seminar on Ecumenism and Christian Churches, 14th – 16th July 2014, Ngong Rd, Nairobi, To Church Leaders.
- Training on Procurement Procedures for Directors, Tender Committee and Tender Processing Committee, Kenyatta University,30th June 2014 & Tuesday 1st July, 2014.
- Animal Welfare Education Workshop, Organized by Department of Environmental Education with World Society for Protection of Animals (WSPA), Kenyatta University, 10th to 12th June 2014, Participant.
- Senior Managers e-Learning & Team Building Workshop, 1st – 3rd March 2014, NorthCoast Beach Hotel Mombasa.
- Campus Directors and ODeL-Regional Centre Coordinators Workshop, 5th & 6th December 2013, Kenyatta University Conference Centre.
- Haggai Institute Leadership Training, Lavington United Church, 18th – 23rd June 2012.
- Fellowship of Christian Unions (FOCUS) Commission 2011, Kabarak University, 1st January 2012.
- Workshop for Wanawake wa Amani/Women Peace-makers, Mary Ward Centre, Karen, 16th – 19th August 2011.
- Association of Theological Institutions of Eastern Africa (ATIEA), Lweza Conference Centre, Kampala, Uganda, July 20th – 23rd 2011.
- Ecumenical Association Third World Theologians (EATWOT), Africa Region Consultative Meeting, CORAT-Africa, February 2011
- EATWOT, General Assembly, Kempton Park Johannesburg, 23rd – 27th July 2006, Delegate from Kenya.