- Ongong' a J.J. & Akaranga S.l. (2016). "The hermeneutics of the phenomenon of dialogue between Christians and Muslims in contemporary Kenya", International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 6 (5), IS7-162.
- Ongong' a J.J. & Akaranga S.l. (2015). "Prosperity Gospel in Kenyan Urban Centres: Corne, See, Pay and Receive your Miracles and Healing", Research on Humanities and Social Science, VoI.5(10), 199-208.
- Ongong' a J.J.& Akaranga S.l. (2015). The Phenomenon of intolerance and its impact on Christian - Muslim relation in Kenya", Research on Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 5(8), 122-127.
- Ongong' a J.J.& Akaranga S.l. (2014). "The Suppression of Women by Religion: A Kenyan Example", Journal of Educational Policy and Entrepreneurial Research, Vol. I (4), 48-60.
- Ongong' a J.J. & Akaranga S.l. (2013). "The Phenomenon of Examination Malpractice: An Example of Nairobi and Kenyatta Universities", Journal of Education and Practice, Vol.4 (18), 87-96.
- Ongong' a J.J. & Akaranga S.l. (2013). "Work Ethics for University Lecturers: An Example of Nairobi and Kenyatta Universities', International Journal of Arts and Commerce, Vol.2 (8),8-22.
- Ongong' a J.J.& Akaranga S.l. (2013). "African Traditional Cultural Conundrums which make Women prone to HIV/AIDS infections: A Case of the Maasai of Kenya", International Journal of Education and Research, Vol.1 (8), IS3-166.
- Ongong' a J.J.& Akaranga S.l. (2013). "The Dynamics of Religiosity and Spirituality in Kenyan Public Universities", International Journal of Education and Research, Vol.l (6), 63-80.
- Ongong' a J.J.& Akaranga S.l. (2013). "The Phenomenon of Religious Switching among University Students: The Case of Nairobi and Kenyatta Universities, Kenya",International Journal of Education and Research, Vol. 1 (5), 241-258.
- Ongong' a J.J. (1993).“The Baring Religion in Kenya Politics for Maseno Journal of Education, Arts and Science.
- Ongong' a J.J. (1992).“Augustine’s Contribution to Church and State” in Africa Theological Journal Vol. 21 and No. 2, Arusha, Tanzania.
- Ongong' a J.J. (1983).“African Names and Christian Names”, AFER, Vol. 25, No. 2 Gaba, Eldoret.
- Ongong' a J.J. (1980). “Christian Teaching in the country is deteriorating”, Target, Nairobi.
- Ongong' a J.J. (1969). “Miniskirt”- Target, Nairobi.
- Ongong' a J.J. (1967). “Prostitution”- Voice of STAS, Nairobi
- Ongong' a J.J. (1967). “Naming in the Luo Tribe” -Voice of STAS, Nairobi.
Books And Articles
- 2000:Co author, shine on Ethiopian Child- Manual for child care Programme, EOC-CFAD, Commercial Printing Enterprise, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- 1999:“The violence of Child abuse” in Mary Getui and P. Kanyago, eds. “ From Violence to Peace”, EATWOT, Kenya.“Towards and African Environmental theology”, in Mary Getui and E.A. Obeng eds., Theology of Reconstruction, Explanatory Essays, EATWOT, Kenya.
- 1998:“The River-Lake Phenomenon of Death: SA base for Religious interlocutors in James L. Cox ed. Rites of Passage in Contemporary Africa, London and Cardiff Press.
- 1992:“Humankind’s superiority for and against nature” in G.E.M. ed. –God the contemporary Discussion series: God, Humanity and Mother Nature, Maasai Publishers.
- 1991:Bible Study Set books, Lecture Series, University of Nairobi, College of Education and External Studies, Nairobi University Press.
- 1990:Co-author, Christian Religious Education for Secondary Education, Book IV,Gideon S. Were Press, Nairobi.Co- author, A Comparative Study of Religion, Nairobi University Press,
- 1989:Co- editor, Bottlenecks to National Identity, Ethnic cooperation towards national building, P.N.P.A. English Press, Nairobi.Co-author, You and your society, Social Education and Ethics Secondary Education, Forms I,II, co-authorship, Longman, Kenya.
- 1983:A Christian –Luo Dialogue, Life after death, Spear head No. 78, Gaba Publication, Eldoret.
- 1979:”The Luo Concept of death”, (part D, Thesis), Rome.
Articles And Scripts With Printers
- 2004:Challenges towards democratization: An example of Eastern Africa-EATWOT Violence of Child abuse and sexual exploitation- EATWOT
- 2001:Environmental Ethics -- EATWOT
- 1990:Co author, Social Education and Ethics for Secondary Schools Bk. IV, Scripts with publishers,Telegraphic Press, Nairobi.
- 1989:Co author, Social Education and Ethics for Universities and Diploma Colleges, Scripts with.Publishers, Heinemann.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 April 2017 12:12