Title/Qualifications: Doctor of Arts
Department/Unit/Section: Gender and Development Studies
Contact Address: P. O. Box 43844-00100
Email: gbmose@ yahoo.com
Tel: Mobile- 0704-913-339
View full CV
Areas of Specialization: Gender and Development; Gender issues in Governance; Gender mainstreaming; Project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; Community Mobilization; Women’s leadership; Gender based violence and sexual assault; African traditional practices; women’s empowerment in social economic development.
Research Interests: Women’s reproductive Health; Gender based violence and sexual assault; Health disparities with regard to issues of linguistic and cultural competence; female genital mutilation; women’s leadership
- Domestic Violence in African Immigrant and refugee Communities in US presented at a Norfolk, Virginia, 2012
- Engaging the Youth in Ending/Preventing Gender Based Violence presented at Kenyatta University International Conference, 2012.
- Leading to Choices: Ordinary Women Reap to Extra ordinary leaders in Forum, Building blocks, Ongata Rongai, 2012
- Engendering the Curriculum: Gender Analysis Frameworks in Education. Kenyatta University Departmental Gender Forum, 2012
- Understanding and Improving Family Planning Services through Language Assistance to improve services to Limited English Proficient (LEP) patients among family planning providers
- The Persistence of Female Genital Mutilation: A case of Abagusii Community
Last Updated on Thursday, 10 March 2016 09:39