Areas of Specialization:
- Gender and Development; Gender issues in Governance; Gender mainstreaming; Project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; Community Mobilization; Women’s leadership; Gender based violence and sexual assault; African traditional practices; women’s empowerment in social economic development.
- Female Genital Mutilation; Women’s reproductive Health; Gender based violence and sexual assault; Health disparities with regard to issues of linguistic and cultural competence; HIV/AIDs
- Domestic Violence in African Immigrant and refugee Communities in US presented at a Norfolk, Virginia, 2012
- Engaging the Youth in Ending/Preventing Gender Based Violence presented at Kenyatta University International Conference, 2012.
- Leading to Choices: Ordinary Women Reap to Extra ordinary leaders in Forum, Building blocks, Ongata Rongai, 2012
- Engendering the Curriculum: Gender Analysis Frameworks in Education. Kenyatta University Departmental Gender Forum, 2012
- Understanding and Improving Family Planning Services through Language Assistance to improve services to Limited English Proficient (LEP) patients among family planning providers
- The Persistence of Female Genital Mutilation: A case of Abagusii Community
- Symposium on Weaving Just Peace: African Women‟s Transformative Leadership in Contexts of Transit ion Symposium, 15 August 2016, Kenyatta University Conference Centre
- 2016-Participated in the Forum for the Launch of Women‟s Leadership Program at Egerton
University, Institute of Gender Studies, Held at Egerton University
- July 2013-Organized and convened a Public Lecture with Guests from University of Minnesota on topic: Mobilizing Men against GBV, held at Kenyatta University Business Center