Dr. Kimani Kaigai
Contact Address:P.O.BOX 43844-00100,Nairobi
Conferences Seminars and Workshop
- Thinking Africa From The Cape- 2011 Conference At Stellenbosch University.
- Judith Butler And Theodor Adorno Seminars At The English Department In Stellenbosch University.
- Kenya Educational Staff Institute Certificate In Education Management
- Kenya Literature Bureau Challenges Of Teaching English / Literature
- Kenya Educational Services Evaluation And Testing Of Poetry And Set Texts
- Meru North District Drama Association Scripting & Performance Of Plays, Dances, Verses And Oral Narratives.
Academic Journals Review
- 3RD JANUARY 2013: “The phonic multiplicity of John De’Mathew” Voicing the Subaltern: Literary Discourses in Popular Songs of John De’Mathew by KanyiThiong’o, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012 in SlipNet.
- JULY 5th 2012: “Rethinking Eastern African Literary and Intellectual Landscapes,” edited by James Ogude, Grace Musila and Dina Ligaga, Africa World Press, 2012 in SlipNet.
Forth Coming Papers
- MAY 2015: “Strategic Epistolarity: Subverting Victimhood, Confronting Marginality in Gurnah’s Pilgrims Way.” Hekima:Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 6:2 (Forthcoming- April 2015) Abstract
- SEPTEMBER 2015: TENTATIVE TITLE: Praise as Subversion: A Musico-Literary Reading of Thomas Wasonga’s Tawala Kenya Tawala(co-authored with Patrick Earnest Monte – Stellenbosch University)
- H.O.D Languages
- Supervising & Coordinating Departmental Activities
- Developing Work Plan
- Guiding And Counseling Students