Dr. Maingi Lydiah Ngunjiri
- Maingi. L. (2020). Relationship Between Substance Use and Victimization to Intimate Partner Violence Among Men in Nyeri County, Kenya. African Journal of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (AJADA) Vol. 4. December 2020. ISSN Online 2664-0066; ISSN Print 2664-0058.
- Mac’oduol, I., Thigiti, J. & Maingi.L. (2020). Blood Pressure Parameters and the Development of Congestive Heart Failure among Hypertensive patients in Kiambu County Hospital, Kenya. The East and Central Africa Medical Journal. Vol.4. No. 1 (6-10). ISSN 2663 -1059 (online) https://journal.ku.ac.ke/index.php/ecamj/article/view/174
- Wanjohi, G. & Maingi, L. (July, 2020) Caregivers’ Perceptions of Compassion Ability Among Paediatric Healthcare Providers in Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya. International Journal of Education and Research. Vol. 8. No.7: 1-14. ISSN: 2411-5681 http://www.ijern.com/journal/2020/July-2020/01.pdf
- Maingi L., Kathungu, B. & Wasanga C. (2017). Relationship between Harsh Physical Disciplining during Childhood and Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) among men in Nyeri County, Kenya. International Journal of Science, Arts and Commerce (IJSAC) Vol. 2 No.3
- Maingi-Ngunjiri Lydiah. (2016). Career Choice Certainty: Implications for Career Counseling. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-3-659-89177-9
- Maingi L. & Wasanga C.2012). Factors affecting Career Certainty among University students. Kenyan Journal of Guidance, Counseling and Psychology. Vol. 1 ISSN 2226-0552
- Maingi, L. (2020). Teaching Interactive Module: Psychology of Health, Stress and Coping: Digital School of Virtual and Open Learning
- Maingi, L. (2020). Teaching Interactive Module: Measurement and Evaluation of Counseling Interventions. Digital School of Virtual and Open Learning
- Maingi-Ngunjiri, L. (2017). Teaching Module: Child Psychology. A Module for E-learning. Nairobi. Kenyatta University Press.
- Maingi-Ngunjiri, L. (2017). Teaching Module: Behaviour Modification. A Module for E-learning. Nairobi. Kenyatta University Press.
- Maingi-Ngunjiri, L. (2017). Teaching Module: Introduction to Counselling Psychology. A Module for E-learning. Nairobi. Kenyatta University Press.
- Francis and Lydiah. (2008). A hand-book for your Marriage: A marital guide for the youth, marriage counselors and parents. Kijabe Printing press. Nairobi
- Maingi-Ngunjiri Lydiah. (2016). Relationship between Selected Childhood Parental Factors and Victimization to Intimate Partner Violence among men in Nyeri County, Kenya. PhD Thesis.
- Maingi, L. (2007). Certainty In Career Choice Among Kenyatta University Students:Implications For Career Counselling. M.A. Project report.
- Maingi, L., Mathai, M., Warutere, P. and Farquhar, C. 2019. Prevalence and Risk Factors for Compassion Fatigue Among Pediatric Health Care Providers in Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi. Kenya. Paper Presented in AFREhealth 2019 Conference in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Maingi, L. 2019. Relationship between Substance use and Victimization to Intimate Partner Violence among men in Nyeri County, Kenya. Paper presented at the 45th Annual Alcohol Epidemiology Symposium of the Kentil Bruun Society (KBS 2019). Utretcht, Netherlands.
- Maingi L., Wasanga C., Kathungu B., Wamalwa D. 2018. Relationship between Exposure to Parental Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) and Adult Victimization to Intimate Partner Violence in among men in Nyeri County, Kenya. Paper presented Annual D43 Networking Conference AFREhealth, 2018 on 4TH August 2018 Durban, South Africa.
- Maingi Lydiah W. (2012). The psychological effects of Gender based Violence against men. Paper presented at the Gender Conference on 1-3rd August 2012
- April 2019: Effects of Child Victimization on Self Esteem. DWB Community Chapel Change Camp. “Empower a Kenyan Girl”
- November, 2016. Health Effects of Negative Emotions in Women. Workshop held at Deliverance Church Donholm Women Conference 11-12th November. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHN-fsRnTzo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxZDKZ7LLo
- 21st August 2020: Teen Pregnancies Stigma and Family Support Issues. Presentation done DWB webinar
- July 2020 Deliverance Church Kasarani – Zimmerman Couples Aglow Live Online Seminar On Saturday Topic: Creating Balance in Marriage/Family https://web.facebook.com/273964419433448/videos/638286520365478
- 31st March 2020. Mental Health in Relation to COVID- 19. Kenyatta University TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdEaWMZH9dE&feature=youtu.be
- 13th April 2020. Loss and Grief associated with COVID-19. Kenyatta University TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDNRrMkoOQ&feature=youtu.be